Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn. Story did sound strange but didnt smell a hoax out the gate. What kinda plan was that?...

She was driving down the highway at 70 mph and saw a damn baby in a diaper just wandering around, because it was someone trying to lure her in the woods for sex trafficking?

Tyler Perry isn't that stupid.

That story was bull**** from the start, but I didn't want the black woman brigade to get on the you don't believe black women yada yada

94404392517aa77248f438d51e4ecc5170-08-waze.rsocial.w1200.jpg

Object on the side of the road, baby

***** :rofl:

She was driving down the highway at 70 mph and saw a damn baby in a diaper just wandering around, because it was someone trying to lure her in the woods for sex trafficking?

Tyler Perry isn't that stupid.

That story was bull**** from the start, but I didn't want the black woman brigade to get on the you don't believe black women yada yada
The story sounded like foolishness from the beginning.

I mean damn, you got 8 million followers on IG…and you choose to use that as your avenue to scam a lil $10K for some bullies or something from a company, and ignore it :lol:.

Backwards as hell. But that’s how these *****s moving I guess 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
His mans that was in charge of all the scamming was just terrible with it and incompetent in that position, feds was on him for years…Yo was the one that put Herbo on the line with those dog folks and had him verifying thru IG and **** :smh:

But it’s all their fault for letting a dummy run ****, and it’s better just to do crime on your own in most cases

Back
Top Bottom