Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He hung around some cruddy dudes. Made bad choices in friends. That’s on him, clearly. (He says as much, himself…many times).

Does not change the facts of the matter. Nobody is absolving blame, or making dude out to be a saint. It’s not an oversimplification. That’s actually what it was. The dudes that did that, said as much (out their own mouths, wanted to teach him a lesson. And BIG, helped immediately (stashed guns) as he could. He also didn’t look out on bail money (word to Gene Deal) and that’s on him. Them cats were scary, Pac was fearless. That’s the difference and it cost him him life in the end. That’s what happens to people who live without fear. And you can love or judge somebody for that. Depending on who you are.

See, this is where a lot of y’all just misunderstood simple ****. And I can’t for the life of me, understand how.

People love Pac, because in real time…he admitted all his faults. Literally in songs, interviews, etc etc. The thing y’all don’t get is, he was fearless. Which means taking any challenge/threat head on. And the results of that, could be what it is. As you age, you learn more discretion and value things/people accordingly. And become less fearless as a byproduct (see above). Truthfully, why alot of things stay the stat quo, if we’re being all the way real.

That was never Pac. It’s why he thrived, and why he died. Being fearless can elevate you and also kill you. He knew that. He said that. His background and literal family are people who were in jail, escaped jail, or were murdered for being….FEARLESS. Actually AGAINST oppressors. So you see the result, in Pac.

While dawg was here from a kid to when he died….he absolutely was putting in the work all through communities. On the ground level and even up to his music. At the height of his celebrity even.

City to city. Going up against *****s most are scared of. Whether it be the local gang, local police, or actual politicians in history’s biggest empire.

Dude did some some young *****, **** and died from it. Some **** we’ve done 1000000 times over and over, at that age…and even as older folks today. We just still here and lucky. I know great *****s that died from just seeing a chick they knew. Or got in a whip that crashed. Or was outside at a party. Or had too much to drink and had a bad moment. It happens.

But Y’all love perfect people. Pac wasn’t perfect, and said as much.

The ****** died like lived. Straight thuggin. He said that too. I’m not glorifying it. That is the reality.

Yet another misguided individual that’s glamorizing and romanticizing Pac with that long winded script as if he stood for something. From city to city…..coast to coast…..message board to message board….I want YOU and OTHERS to hear me loud and clear champ. Pac spent his last few minutes on this Earth literally stomping out another black man for a piece of jewelry. That’s his so called legacy because that’s how he went out…..that’s his lasting memory. Shot down/gunned down in the streets for NOTHING.

That’s NOT fearless champ….that’s stupidly…no matter how much notoriety he had at the time. Pac went against the teaching of his Mom, he went against the teachings of the Black Panther Party, he got shot because he voluntarily chose to hang around the wrong individuals and got robbed as a result of it. Again….that’s NOT fearless…..that’s stupidity. To take it to battle rap and the words of Loaded Lux…..”he wasn’t no gangsta…….he was just ANOTHER LOST *****”

Yet another misguided individual that’s glamorizing and romanticizing Pac with that long winded script as if he stood for something. From city to city…..coast to coast…..message board to message board….I want YOU and OTHERS to hear me loud and clear champ. Pac spent his last few minutes on this Earth literally stomping out another black man for a piece of jewelry. That’s his so called legacy because that’s how he went out…..that’s his lasting memory. Shot down/gunned down in the streets for NOTHING.

That’s NOT fearless champ….that’s stupidly…no matter how much notoriety he had at the time. Pac went against the teaching of his Mom, he went against the teachings of the Black Panther Party, he got shot because he voluntarily chose to hang around the wrong individuals and got robbed as a result of it. Again….that’s NOT fearless…..that’s stupidity. To take it to battle rap and the words of Loaded Lux…..”he wasn’t no gangsta…….he was just ANOTHER LOST *****”

Ain’t ya champ….

I’m not listening to you :lol:

You literally look past, “young dumb ****”. Perfect people at all ages huh.

Carry on Thomas Sowell

Ain’t ya champ….

I’m not listening to you :lol:

You literally look past, “young dumb ****”. Perfect people at all ages huh.

Carry on Thomas Sowell

Can’t say that I blame you champ…..if I found out the person I looked up to was a FRAUD or had FRAUDULENT tendencies I wouldn’t want to listen either. Some dudes love staying in the dark.

Anyway…..it’s not about being perfect in life. It’s about making good decisions and learning from other people’s mistakes. We all can learn a lot from PAC’s life…..some good…..the rest mostly bad as he lived a reckless, destructive and harmful life. Nothing fearless about getting gunned down in the streets at the age of 25 for nothing. Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.

Can’t say that I blame you champ…..if I found out the person I looked up to was a FRAUD or had FRAUDULENT tendencies I wouldn’t want to listen either. Some dudes love staying in the dark.

Anyway…..it’s not about being perfect in life. It’s about making good decisions and learning from other people’s mistakes. We all can learn a lot from PAC’s life…..some good…..the rest mostly bad as he lived a reckless, destructive and harmful life. Nothing fearless about getting gunned down in the streets at the age of 25 for nothing. Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.

Where don’t I say you can’t learn from dude? That’s what it’s all about. 🙄

Dude was clearly fearless and made dumb decisions.

You should be smarter enough, to peep the two and understand something so simple.

But instead, you just want to be Thomas Sowell on a message board. Do better, “Champ”

😷

No true Pac fan would ever say he didn't do anything wrong. On the contrary, I think that's why he's so loved. Plus he did wayyyy more good than bad but of course that's not what's highlighted. People just veer more towards negativity.

I actually grew to respect Pac MORE as I got older. The negativity is actually what initially drew me to him as a youngster. Then I actually did my homework when I got older. Even Prodigy said he looked at him in a whole new light after receiving some of his writings in a note pad from Stretch's brother. Like I said before, I'm not going to judge him or BIG at this point in my life. BIG used to beat the hell out of women but I would hope he'd move pass that as he got older too.

Got beat up by cops in Cali. Sued and won. Then He actually shot 2 off duty cops harassing a black man in Atlanta of all places. Beat that too. Was a part of the Rodney Kinng riots. at. Got into with GDs in Milwaukee that killed Yummy. Vice president, Dan Quayle called for his music to be removed, in 1992…before he even blew. Prison system intercepting letters to his step father in prison. Talked crazy to some New York Gangsters (A team), and pulled his strap out and got shot. Then he took off on a crip, and met his demise.

This all happened. Factual things. And this is like a 3 year period. But it’s funny, I guess.

Must be a Baltimore thing

oscars2022-will-smith.gif

Back
Top Bottom