Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I get what you’re saying but that’s not how abuse and trauma work. Look at Lonnie walker. Look at Kenny Anderson. Look at keyon dooling.

I know how it works. I've sat in the police station with a family member the night of. I've also heard it years later and my response was the same. Too many times we sit on the internet with these

"He's been getting away with this for years..." comments

Well somebody gotta go to the police.

I know how it works. I've sat in the police station with a family member the night of. I've also heard it years later and my response was the same. Too many times we sit on the internet with these

"He's been getting away with this for years..." comments

Well somebody gotta go to the police.
With the rich/famous/powerful dudes timing plays a big role too..If you not on that level They won’t take it as seriously when that person is in their prime, stilll poppin or close to it…Allegations will get dismissed and folks won’t believe you…That’s why you see cats get cooked years down the line when they have less support n enough years of evidence to back up the allegations

It’s hard to get anything done about these things in real time for regular dudes so even less of a chance for celebs

With the rich/famous/powerful dudes timing plays a big role too..If you not on that level They won’t take it as seriously when that person is in their prime, stilll poppin or close to it…Allegations will get dismissed and folks won’t believe you…That’s why you see cats get cooked years down the line when they have less support n enough years of evidence to back up the allegations

It’s hard to get anything done about these things in real time for regular dudes so even less of a chance for celebs

Those details said she would be bleeding, black eyes. If she went to the police people would take that serious. Those type of bruises don't just happen.

Ppl questioning shorty why she took the money instead of why yo folded so quickly , it’s still so backwards with these type of things crazy :smh: …Then folks wonder how they get away with **** and and able sweep it under the rug so easily
Anytime one of these situations pop up it shows the general public has no idea how the legal system works. Why did she take the money? It’s a civil suit. That’s the whole point, money - not “justice”.

Win or lose it costs money to fight a suit. For wealthy defendants it’s all a cost-benefit analysis where settling usually makes the most sense for both parties.

Those details said she would be bleeding, black eyes. If she went to the police people would take that serious. Those type of bruises don't just happen.
The details also said Diddy tucked shorty away everytime he beat on her and had a whole security team n staff dedicated to watching her…Sounds like it might have been tough to go show the police at that time

And that’s also assuming the police would care and do the right thing, which we know isn’t guaranteed :lol: :smh:

Just heard the Deluxe of Ganger ,man
7F5F5715-570C-459C-B678-3B2437D3602E.gif

Top 3 release this year

Hit dogs will holler. On another note the END RESULT of a civil case is money….potentially. The reason for a civil suit is to PROVE your case. Cassie got the money so I can’t knock her hustle, she did not prove her case however…..maybe in public opinion but I’m talking about legally and in a court of law.

As far as that 50 Cent comment reach goes, 50 goes on Twitter and puts people on blast during his concerts……I don’t see him filing civil suits as his form of “justice” to tear down someone’s image and reputation. “Dudes” can take off the Cassie capes……before she files a civil suit against you dudes.

and you can tell the dudes who don't get chicks and spend their evenings watching Kevin Samuels videos

People wouldn't take it serious. Look at Jonathan Majors. It doesn't matter. The incels would still find a way to blame the women and dismiss them.

With Majors ain't it video of the girl partying with no bruises after he she claimed he hit her?

We saying Cassie shouldn't have gone to the police immediately because of "incels" on the Internet?

Cam n Mase’s sports show. the Guest correspondent asked Cam about the industry and he does a little history about him going through the radio stations. I enjoy these nostalgia trips, inner working. 4min in

No disrespect, but all your posts come off as if you hate women.

LOL. Sounds like something a woman would say but I’ll look past that side of your comment for now.

Quite the opposite in response to your statement champ……but please explain yourself and tell me why you feel that way??

The details also said Diddy tucked shorty away everytime he beat on her and had a whole security team n staff dedicated to watching her…Sounds like it might have been tough to go show the police at that time

And that’s also assuming the police would care and do the right thing, which we know isn’t guaranteed :lol: :smh:

It said every time she tried to distance herself he would threaten her career. So she would leave. She was messing with Kid Cudi so he didn't have 24/7 eyes on her. At any of those points she shoulda went to the police. I'm not gonna assume they wouldn't take it serious when she didn't at least try.

I don't know what type of justice people want from these situations if girls won't go to the police. People took Rihanna serious. People took the Kevin Porter situation serious. Dude that played for Panthers when those pics came out people took that serious.

LOL. Sounds like something a woman would say but I’ll look past that side of your comment for now.

Quite the opposite in response to your statement champ……but please explain yourself and tell me why you feel that way??

Every time we discuss anything male/female related, it seems like you place the blame on the female. Just comes across as extremely bitter towards women.

Back
Top Bottom