Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Every time we discuss anything male/female related, it seems like you place the blame on the female. Just comes across as extremely bitter towards women.

As far as “placing blame on the female” it depends on the topic or issue that we are talking about. There a BIG difference between placing blame…..and hate as you say. If two people are involved, generally speaking one person or entity is going to be at fault. Placing blame isn’t hate……it’s called being honest and doing a proper evaluation.

For the Puff/Cassie situation I haven’t said one negative or so called hateful thing about Cassie or women in general.

Not talking about you in particular when I say but believe it or not……..women lie. With that being said men lie to. However it’s a lot of dudes on here that don’t find fault with women from what I see or worse yet constantly put the cape on any and every time for a woman. Comes across as very unmanly to me……but hey it is what it is.

One of these stories about Diddy hanging Wale out a balcony like Big Red 😂

1700362221356.png

My office hours are...

9-5

He sound crazy. One of Jay's worse albums Kingdom Come sold like 700k first week. Jeezy ain't never been on THAT level.
If its the Thug Motivation 101 era....Jeezy might've been. First week sales or not....there was a time when Jay was president of Def Jam and wasn't Jay at his peak. I feel like that was around the time Jeezy had this ish on lock.

Pardi’s Meg diss would’ve been more effective and listenable had he wrote that for another woman to say, or for some dude that actually has the charisma to do so.

If its the Thug Motivation 101 era....Jeezy might've been. First week sales or not....there was a time when Jay was president of Def Jam and wasn't Jay at his peak. I feel like that was around the time Jeezy had this ish on lock.

Jay didn't have a album out between 04 until the end of 06 so that's kinda of a pointless debate. It's like saying somebody was better than Mike when Mike left to play baseball.

When Jay was active and Jeezy was active he was never more irrelevant.

This is why women should come forward immediately when there's proof. I'm reading the details of the Cassie thing like go to the police. Then it's situations like the Kevin situation where girls will lie for the dude.

Chris Brown image been cooked because we saw the pics and she went to the police. The girl Karate went and filed a restraining order against him. There was some immediate action.

When these girls wait 10-20 years it's like this sounds horrible but what are we supposed to do a decade later?

Well its never too late. If someone commits a crime as heinous as this stuff sounds? The guy should pay if he did it. Even if he changed his life around he still has to pay for what he did.

None of us can relate to the feeling a female has in a situation like this unless we a female. I'm sure she was scared and in fear.

I know how it works. I've sat in the police station with a family member the night of. I've also heard it years later and my response was the same. Too many times we sit on the internet with these

"He's been getting away with this for years..." comments

Well somebody gotta go to the police.

See this the part.....this why as men females don't like us talking on ish like this.

One day yall gon have to take him out of these top lists

Naw. Never. The classics don't disappear. 3 Stacks legacy is cemented.

Did he get blackballed?

He sort of just went away and did stuff on his own and went into tech

I'll be honest...he had some alright songs but his talent didn't come through on music IMO. And I was a fan of some of his work but to be a child prodigy the music never felt legendary. Kind of mid.
Jay didn't have a album out between 04 until the end of 06 so that's kinda of a pointless debate. It's like saying somebody was better than Mike when Mike left to play baseball.

When Jay was active and Jeezy was active he was never more irrelevant.
Jay was active around Kingdom Come….which is about 2006. Id say Jeezy was more relevant than Jay at that time especially in the South. Maybe not New York though I know some NY dudes who swear by TOD and Thug Motivation….Jeezy was a monster at that time.

I forgot who mentioned the Kid Laroi album the other week but thanks for the rec. I really like it.

I am probably super late to dude but this most recent album is solid if your in the mood for something other than traditional rap.

Fewtch smoked this tho.

Jay was active around Kingdom Come….which is about 2006. Id say Jeezy was more relevant than Jay at that time especially in the South. Maybe not New York though I know some NY dudes who swear by TOD and Thug Motivation….Jeezy was a monster at that time.

Hip hop don't stop at the south though. Kingdom Come did 680k first week. 102 did 352k. Jeezy was on fire but he's never been on THAT level. It's not even a debate. :lol:

Trying to find a Outkast song, or maybe a song feat 3000, not sure. The only way to explain it is Dre sounds like he’s kinda rapping through a megaphone, dope beat. Went through the entire catalog, couldn’t find it so it maybe from a soundtrack not named Idlewild.

Trying to find a Outkast song, or maybe a song feat 3000, not sure. The only way to explain it is Dre sounds like he’s kinda rapping through a megaphone, dope beat. Went through the entire catalog, couldn’t find it so it maybe from a soundtrack not named Idlewild.

“The beat was very dirty and the vocals had distort-ion”

It said every time she tried to distance herself he would threaten her career. So she would leave. She was messing with Kid Cudi so he didn't have 24/7 eyes on her. At any of those points she shoulda went to the police. I'm not gonna assume they wouldn't take it serious when she didn't at least try.

I don't know what type of justice people want from these situations if girls won't go to the police. People took Rihanna serious. People took the Kevin Porter situation serious. Dude that played for Panthers when those pics came out people took that serious.
Chris Brown made at least tens of millions after that. Miles Bridges on the sidelines after 30 games. Society doesn’t care about women regardless of when they tell come forward about allegations of sexual abuse or domestic violence, especially when rich men are involved.

Chris Brown made at least tens of millions after that. Miles Bridges on the sidelines after 30 games. Society doesn’t care about women regardless of when they tell come forward about allegations of sexual abuse or domestic violence, especially when rich men are involved.

Chris was set up to be Usher status and all that stopped. He had a lot of mainstream **** blocked and stoll does. His career still went on, I mean that wasn't gonna completely make his disappear.

Back
Top Bottom