Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Where’s the dude that was running round here and other threads on a victory lap saying Diddy is in the clear and the whole thing was nothing? :lol: …Sounded like the #1 Bad Boys records fan

:lol:

I still think Puff will come out clean as a whistle with a couple less Mills.

He didn't sleep with minors and even though he is accused of it I don't know how you can prove rape as it's his word against the accuser(s).

I'll make sure I circle back on you and magic if Puff not Diddy bopping his behind out and about :lol:

Last edited:
Heard busta put out a new album tryna sound like a 20 year old. Lol
Mid life crisis album.

Drill beats n all…

This make it seem like it’s just an album of his Look at Me Now Type **** (fast rapping over new beats)

That’s smart of him to put in his discography tbh. Busta already established as a legend and this just add “sheen” to his legacy

They got the spotlight on Puff right now but they still letting this menace walk around free.

Looks consensual right there

manny.png

Good gawd that girl on the stage though

gladbron.png

Mid life crisis album.

Drill beats n all…

I didn't know about the album until someone told me about it being wack.

I took one look at the tracklist and had no desire to listen. At least create a mix. I liked his previous album too.

18 2 CHAINZ FEAT. LIL WAYNE | WELCOME 2 COLLEGROVE
DEF JAM (UMG) 34,118

30 ANDRE 3000 | NEW BLUE SUN
EPIC (SME) 24,244

For the little brother fans. I’m surprised at how 9th Wonder was portrayed in this. Wasn’t really too disrespectful at all.

Finally watched this. Excellent doc. I feel like 9th was vindicated based on Te/Pooh telling him not to come on the London tour. They assumed it was “beneath” him since he started working with Hov. Don’t tell me not to come somewhere then get mad when I don’t show up… and continue to hold it against me 20 years later.

But honestly it sounds like personality clashes dating back to the NCCU days finally came to a head. Ball is in 9th’s court but I don’t blame him if he’s completely done with LB creatively. As a fan I hope they can come together and reconcile as men.

Back
Top Bottom