Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Benzino crushed em.
I see ppl speculating online whether he wrote it or not and giving Cassidy credit...
IMO Cass didn't write it. Cass bat structure is different IMO.

I feel like benzino wrote it himself (and you can hear that, especially in one or two of the bars where he has too many words in the bars) or he had help but he had a lot of input with what was said. It's personal and anybody following this from the source days knows...

Benzino crushed em.
I see ppl speculating online whether he wrote it or not and giving Cassidy credit...
IMO Cass didn't write it. I feel like benzino wrote it himself or he had help but he had a lot of input with what was said. It's personal and anybody following this from the source days knows..

I feel like in 2024 everyone would be able to recognize a Cassidy verse

Shannon naming them off the top of his head lmao.

“Strokers, body tap, blue flame, pin ups, blue flame, follies, shooter alley, cheetah, pink pony :lol:

***** even named the streets, “Buford hwy”. Oasis, off of Chesire bridge”

“I’d be out there on Buford hwy. on shooters alley and follies. Ya boy be up in the cut”

Sound like Roscoe on this

And :lol: at Ocho & his homeless homie. Story sound like Larry David & Leon :lol:

I miss Follies mane, park in the apartments next door and go see a wide variety of baddies :pimp:

Fr besides 1 line jay didn't say anything.

"I got a love for war, I don't floss no more
I just sit on my money till I'm above the law"

Last edited:
Damn I’m ready for some new Q. I still play Crash Talk like crazy. I hope he doesn’t have any wack *** features this time.

Reservoir Dogs beat annoys the **** out of me. Sounds like some **** from an 80s movie during a chase.

Nope, Crash Talk a dope *** album once you get rid of Lil Baby, 21 Savage and Travis Scott songs.

Back
Top Bottom