Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:emoji_laughing: @ Cole saying another _ music put somebody to sleep.

Dot bout to spark this _ up. How you admit another _ was better than you at any point in a diss? These nice dudes disses don't hit at all.

jadakiss-its.gif

Last edited:
“he averaging one hard verse every 30 months or sum. if he wasn’t dissin we wouldn’t be discussing him”

That was my biggest issue with Dot when he said big me, he don’t drop enough , Cole been on a feature tear since 2019 and off season album was great and we in that time span since Damn, even if you hate Drake, too many smashes to discount him

Dudes will hype up a Kendrick verse cause he had some basic bars with the initial shock value but this the same thing, warning shots on both sides

Cole last one to talk about boring but people really gassed TPAB and Steppers came and went too

The response can't be a warning. Now Dot can just talk his **** and go all in. That man said "I hope they came with switches" and he came with a mid warning.

Talking bout "You was better than me at first but now I'm better" that's your diss? You know this _ from Compton right? Ok.

Where does Chance go now musically?

Kendrick and Jay have done the, we **** up and marriage is hard work and a work in progress during the marriage.

Does he rap like nothing happen.? He's in a weird position, because to me he almost seems like Big Sean. In the fact that nobody wants to hear from him.

Crazy he went from being so popular. Does he do the divorce album? That's something you do in R&B, not rap. And we see how that "love" album was received.

Chance, Sean and Meek have had crazy turn in their careers. It's almost like the blueprint on what not to do.

Maybe Sean and Chance need to call up Kanye.

Do shrooms for a session or two and release whatever he makes as a sequel to Acid Rap lol. Shrooms are popular/trendy now and “do drugs again so you can make good music” has been a meme with him for a while now so even if he was sober I’d go that direction

Chance's music was just alright to begin with, so married or not it really doesn't matter. It's not as if he fell from some super high post down to subpar. truth is, he just isn't an interesting or skilled enough artist to expect a big bounce back because a return to form for him would be going back to being just ok...

Back
Top Bottom