Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm 6 songs in and it's fire but this Fever song is the most Drake-like record I've ever heard :lol: so glad he's not on that tour anymore.

J Cole diss was wack and lazy. Should’ve waited and put something better out.

To cool for school ain’t gon get it done here. Shot at albums was an L

People saying kdot ain’t got memorable verses trippin we gon be aite played across multiple age demos in the black community.

Go to a show and hear kdot and push nosetalgia that verse getting rapped line for line. 9 times outta 10

Cole out here getting blown up by BLM while kdot got an anthem going.

I look forward to round 2

Ok the jabs on Pi are way better than whatever 7 min drill was. Still dont think it's enough but I think that would have served better as the counter jab.

This glorilla is jamming.
She so ghetto and country i love it. She gives me butterflies

Rather listen to Gangsta Boo or La Chat.

It’s weak, attempted to diss his albums while giving him love for two albums and one of the albums he dissed was huge. Kendrick’s song a few weeks ago didn’t impress me either but Cole’s response felt like I have to say something, even though I don’t want to.

Glad Cole said something, even though In my opinion he really didnt have to. I aint take Dot’s verse as much disrespect towards Cole but for the sake of spectacle and to embrace the moment I can see why he did respond.

this beef quarrel is funny because its really between Dot and Drizzy. Cole just there. To me Cole responding is him just checking a box/doing his due diligence. I think we all appreciate him giving it some time of day, but ultimately I think majority of ppl are looking for the Drake response, if we even get one.

Lastly I rock with Cole, not as much as I did when I was younger but he still solid to me. But that man’s albums come and go. One listen and I never check for em again. Where for Kendrick I probably run through one of his albums at minimum once a week. So when he was talkin down on Dot’s albums I got a good laugh outta it because for me it was false as hell 😂

Trying to guilt someone into not dissing a song. That's something I'd expect of a Drake fan. :lol:

Imagine borrowing the formula from No Vaseline, Hit'em Up or 2nd Round Knockout to create a diss song and expect it to be praised.

Imagine Drake starting a Future diss song off saying, I ****ed your *****. Granted, that would be kind of funny coming from Drake.

Didn't catch the Pluto shot during the first listen.

Screenshot_20240405_140219_Facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom