Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Also, the more Cole responds, the worse off Drake will be and the more likely Drake won’t respond. It’s only so much to say about KDot so in a way, Cole gon use up all the material and it’s gon sound stale by the time Drake decides to respond. Buddy gotta get in the booth.
Drake has to respond. The energy , tone and 97% of that diss was for him. That’s why I don’t have too much criticism for Cole’s response. He just did it on some I know you not dissing ****

What we should be talking about is where is Drake?

9ef.jpg

Most overhyped piece of 💩 on the road,looks like them trucks we use to draw in elementary school

It looks like some **** from a sci fi movie that used to drive around on Mars

People like anything that they feel attracts attention or they feel others can't get. That broad probably paid a dealerships marked up price just to get.

Drake has to respond. The energy , tone and 97% of that diss was for him. That’s why I don’t have too much criticism for Cole’s response. He just did it on some I know you not dissing ****

What we should be talking about is where is Drake?

At this point zero clue why people would actually expect it out of drake

Dude a bish

He says some slick shh, but at this point he only going at women

If anything the meek response makes a whole lot more sense given the whole Diddy mess

But pusha killed all that energy out of dude

All I know is, J. cole used one of my techniques to argue/ insult, the thing that people can use against me, I just spin it and say it about them first.

Cause we all know J. Cole is known for making people Go To Sleep, no CM Punk.

So the audacity to say it to Kendrick, I was like wow, I use that technique when I argue.

The point of it, is to throw the other person off and get them all flustered and insulted that I used what I should be criticised for, on YOU.

Sometimes the other person will fall for it and actually believe it about themselves and thus I win argument.

Ak pointed out in the clip up there, the quality of albums thing, lol what, Kendrick could easily say the same thing about J. cole.

But Cole said it first lol

All I know is, J. cole used one of my techniques to argue/ insult, the thing that people can use against me, I just spin it and say it about them first.

Cause we all know J. Cole is known for making people Go To Sleep, no CM Punk.

So the audacity to say it to Kendrick, I was like wow, I use that technique when I argue.

The point of it, is to throw the other person off and get them all flustered and insulted that I used what I should be criticised for, on YOU.

Sometimes the other person will fall for it and actually believe it about themselves and thus I win argument.

Ak pointed out in the clip up there, the quality of albums thing, lol what, Kendrick could easily say the same thing about J. cole.

But Cole said it first lol

This is called a “trump”, every accusation from trump or his people is an admission

But this only works if you have a large dumb cult behind you.. so drake could probably try this

Otherwise you end up like j Cole

1712350861402.gif

Even Joe's Drake loving self had to admit Cole got the crown right now. In the words of Stephen A though, "the list is fluid". It could change every few months.

Screenshot_20240405_173303_Chrome.jpg

Ye needs to declare himself the NBA or Women's College Basketball to stomp on all the Big 3 mentions, mention a real league Ye.

Back
Top Bottom