Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I maintain that the majority of venom on like that was for drake. There was genuine dislike there. Anything he said that MAY have been a slight to cole was along the lines of, im the best and the includes you. Which imo, is light. He never GOT @ cole fr.
Haven’t the slightest idea why cole felt pressured to respond to dude.

He shoulda stayed out the way from jump and let drake stay in the hot seat.

Coles interference has been a god send for drake.
Drake used Cole as a shield like Wesley Snipes used that little girl in New Jack City

Folks gassing it

In this era of social media bandwagoning someone gonna jump out diss Cole and make themselves an easy target to redeem himself lol
I mean sure maybe but unless it’s some icon/legend that gets dissed by Cole everybody gonna look at it like he don’t got it in him to get at who everyone says is #1

Like if Wale or Sean take a shot and he really disses them back it’ll still be like so what.

Who else can he diss that would redeem this situation?

He just said everybody wanted blood and he ain’t really wanna do it. It disturbed his peace. He already move like somebody that don’t want those problems so this hypothetical scenario seems like it will never come to pass no matter who takes a shot at him.

Of course Cole will be fine. He's in the rap hall of fame. But, this is still a smudge on his career. It isn't ruined and he'll always be in the conversation but this will be a footnote in his career.

Ole friendly dude man. Ole let Nas down again type *****. Smh.

Last edited:
I take back every good thing I said about Cole . **** is an embarrassment to hip hop. Up there crying and apologizing. Mans said he’s taking it off streaming 😂😂😂😂… I hope Kendrick fire on him anyway

This fool really put his own self on the summer jam screen. I’m glad Jay-z made that ***** pay double for his masters.

1712571214543.gif

You pop ****, apologize, *****, just ask Kiss

Last edited:
I take back every good thing I said about Cole . **** is an embarrassment to hip hop. Up there crying and apologizing. Mans said he’s taking it off streaming 😂😂😂😂… I hope Kendrick fire on him anyway

**** am I waking up to????

My ***** its just rap. ****** aint try to kill each other. **** you sorry for? A mid *** song? Just say that then. Talking bout you pray your spirit aligns.. Hope Kdot lines your spiritual *** up. Spoke to God and He said he aint heard from yo *** in years, but you be prayin tho... **** is wrong with these new ******? Thought the Fall Off was a album, not a speech. Lil ole Kdot just bulling these ******. He gon have tondiss himself and respond to it if he ever want any action.

Back
Top Bottom