Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That would be diabolical.

1712761079925.gif

The only thing I don’t get is why it seem like Drake need permission (Bron/J. Prince) to defend himself. Like at some point dude would have to go at Kenny

The only thing I don’t get is why it seem like Drake need permission (Bron/J. Prince) to defend himself. Like at some point dude would have to go at Kenny

Being as objective as possible, Drake knows he loses that one. If he bars Kendrick up, I imagine a lot of people will bring up the ghost writing history, and cast doubt on whether it was 100% him. If he gets barred up by Kendrick (which a lot of people expect), his career takes a hit.

This isn’t the same as it was with Push. From a popularity perspective, Push is not on Kendrick’s level. It was easier for the masses to overlook Adidon, and let Drake skate by with that non-response bs.

I don’t expect him to respond at all.

I'm still offended at all the fans who cheered and applauded as he was saying that bull**** on stage

If it was complete quiet maybe he would have changed it up some.

I wasn't surprised at that, it's HIS fans so anything he did they woulda cheered at that moment.

They was probably looking confused on the drive home though. :lol:

One of my main mans was at the festival. Potna’s gone every year for the past 4 years. Pays for the most expensive VIP package and all. He said he was sick while he was listening to it in real time, and he can’t defend Cole after that. :lol:

Funny to think I told him I’d pull up this year to see what the hype was all about, but I don’t mess with Cole/Dreamville enough to justify paying for a flight, and $600 on the ticket to get in. Glad I deaded that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom