Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Folks gassing it

In this era of social media bandwagoning someone gonna jump out diss Cole and make themselves an easy target to redeem himself lol

I mean sure maybe but unless it’s some icon/legend that gets dissed by Cole everybody gonna look at it like he don’t got it in him to get at who everyone says is #1

Like if Wale or Sean take a shot and he really disses them back it’ll still be like so what.

Who else can he diss that would redeem this situation?

He just said everybody wanted blood and he ain’t really wanna do it. It disturbed his peace. He already move like somebody that don’t want those problems so this hypothetical scenario seems like it will never come to pass no matter who takes a shot at him.

I might fa and stay up til midnight to see if this Future Metro part 2 drops. Dropping again while charting is nuts, uncharted levels even.

Folks gassing it

The reaction to it is OD. Kinda seems a little manufactured…..to get the pressure off a little certain somebody huh :nerd:

Ppl really bored, content thirsty (especially rap “beef”), and the social media bandwagonry.

The reactions to this are so obviously contrived :lol:. These podcast *****s damn near are “acting” in their reactions and commentary to Cole lmao

The reactions to this are so obviously contrived :lol:. These podcast *****s damn near are “acting” in their reactions and commentary to Cole lmao

“He gotta cut his dreads”

Rory’s stare when dude started saying he remember not being able to go outside during the Kiss/Jada/Hov/Nas beefs :lol:

“I had *****es in Queens”

Sometimes you just gotta let your mans get it off

1712887256060.gif

1712887353986.gif

Back
Top Bottom