Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So Drake has a snake in his circle and they leaked it?

Where does Drake go now?

Try again or was this his effort to act like it was unintentional to save face?
Outside of Niketalk it’s gotten a great response .

Kendrick will drop the one he has in the tuck ,bias drake fans will call it trash … Drake will drop what he has in the tuck and Kendrick fans/ Drake haters will say it’s trash

We will be right back where we started and I’ll love it all 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

“I be with the bodyguards like I’m Whitney”

Whitney is Kendrick wife name and there’s a rumor that …..

Take what you want from that, could be a reach , or not

Last edited:
Yall letting the Drake hate show your bias.

Drake’s response has the same level of punch that Kendrick’s did.

Y’all want him to throw a haymaker to a slap :smh:
1713041099687.png

bars about extortion while having the J Prince connection wild lol

Could even go back farther to his thing with P Reign Chubbs Baka and all the guys who made it possible for him to even not be food in Canada alone as his career was starting

“I be with the bodyguards like I’m Whitney”

Whitney is Kendrick wife name and there’s a rumor that …..

Take what you want from that

No matter what he meant by it he doing this to try and bait Kendrick to go ahead and drop the meat and potatoes diss lol

Double album. Classic albums. Grammies. Critical acclaim. OGs respect. Billboard hits. Kendrick has accomplished everything in rap except for being battle tested. His bark is serious. Time to see what whats beyond that. No turning back. Let ****in go!

Saw a tweet one time that said Kendrick's greatest battles have been against his own split personalities and robot voices :lol:

Metro did all that work and hit making just to be told to shut up and make drums lolol

6 god didnt even bother mentioning Rocky cause he forgot about him like everyone else.

Its 6 on 1, Drake is the babyface, the Dapvengers are being booked like they are in Vinces WWE.

Back
Top Bottom