Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

i never liked drake ever since he disrespected kobe's wife
i don't rock wit men who take shots at women
thats female behaviour

wtf u mean underdogs
2 in the top 10 ATL RUNNIN ISH BRUVVVV
THE SONG TALKING DOWN ON UR "#1" IS ACTUALLY #1 :rofl:
1713056739423.png

Show me all their career numbers side by side to Drakes.

Exactly... #1.

As the most unbiased person for this topic (cause I can’t stand Aubrey or Ross)

Aubrey - song is cool, I like it. He had some good jabs, nothing crazy. Issues with this song is I don’t want to hear you talk tough, we know you’re not. Don’t talk about contracts, we know your situation was ****ed for years. Don't sing at the end of a beef song period and it’s worse that you can’t sing and you really tried to. Heard the Interscope line before. Don’t want to hear about your nails being chipped, just weird. The DJ Whoo Kid drop was wack, that’s not your era or sound.

Ross - dope song. Beat was perfect for his beef. He was flowing confidently, sounded good. Had some good jabs but he made the same mistake Meek Mill made. He didn’t put the hardest part of the diss song in a verse. He ****in talked about it at the end. The nose job, not wanting to look like your dad and ratting on French and wearing stupid clothes cause your ab surgery needs an update. Make sure you pay Rap A Lot. All that **** is dope and funny but he should have rapped it. Played himself.

Hopefully so much personal **** comes out, we never hear from Aubrey or Ross again cause their careers are finished.

Only thing left to say about Aubrey is to call him a pedophile because he is. Maybe Kendrick will do it.

My scorecard is 0-0-1

this man really got a nose job and a tummy tuck?

yikes

I said this multiple times on here, 7-8 years ago. Got clowned by the people I @ and was said how would I know and it was too lipstick alley.

Joe Budden and Pusha still got the hardest disses with Aubrey.

Wish my dog finessence finessence was in this thread for the commentary.

Last edited:
if that many people think he lame mostlikely he a lame
even kanye went at him and kanye the real #1 if we keeping it. B U C K
but if u stanning for drake u not even keeping it abuck with urself

U madd you have to result to name calling and I just need to keep argument winning.

All your bragging about following the majority just shows how much a sheep you are...a Follower, not #1 like Drake.

Back
Top Bottom