Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ross **** was weak but I love what's happening right now. 🔥

Nah Ross got at him. Harder than Kendrick diss easily. I thought the same from the snippet but just heard the full track.

Shout out to Ross wasted no time. I hope Drake ready this like when all of New York was on PAC head. He better have his diss records locked and loaded.

Ross callin yo white boy!!! I LOVE ITTTTT! Lmao

He aint gotta say **** else. Thats the diss right there fr. Lol

I kno that BURN ol boy soul. LOL

Ross had to use Race card form the deck because thats all he got.

Wont even hold meaning in a few days once Drizzy drops another hit diss record.

1713060002721.jpeg

Its been said in here before that the ones that propelled drake to prominence are for the most part, non blacks that dont really **** with hiphop fr.

And here we have it. Drakes under fire and appropriately so, the only ones in here defending dude, are strangers to this HIPHOP thread.

So whats the excuse when the White Boy wins?

He can’t win truly even if his disses are hard. He has always been polarizing in the fact that you either love him or hate him. Too many people in and out the industry have been waiting for him to fall. Now that his popularity is starting to wane they smell blood in the water.

Ross references his decline in his diss. You unfollowed him because he sent cease and desist to French Montana?! Truth is dudes in the industry never liked Drake and only associated with him because he’s a hit maker now that he’s on the tail end of his career it’s fair game.

He can’t win truly even if his disses are hard. He has always been polarizing in the fact that you either love him or hate him. Too many people in and out the industry have been waiting for him to fall. Now that his popularity is starting to wane they smell blood in the water.

Ross references his decline in his diss. You unfollowed him because he sent cease and desist to French Montana?! Truth is dudes in the industry never liked Drake and only associated with him because he’s a hit maker now that he’s on the tail end of his career it’s fair game.

Fair, that could happen, but lets say it doesnt and Drake still has all the #1 hits, tour and sales, then what?

Back
Top Bottom