Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Its been said in here before that the ones that propelled drake to prominence are for the most part, non blacks that dont really **** with hiphop fr.

And here we have it. Drakes under fire and appropriately so, the only ones in here defending dude, are strangers to this HIPHOP thread.

Based on what you said it seems to me youre just upset that the anti-Drake brigade is being picked off one by one by the GAOT poster of NT and not one of you has had a good responce to any of my Drake propaganda.

I question yall hate for Drake, its all manufactured, cause if you really hated him, you guys would have better attacks than the ones you are throwing my way.

Youre just trying to hide youre anger and frustration by just throwing any insult at Drake because thats all you got, much similar to the current 6 rappers going against the 6 god.

Funny that it's 6 people going against the 6-god, Drake already won.

???? Lol

You’re a ****in loser. LMAO!!!

This is a day that the lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!!! 🙏🏾

???? Lol

You’re a ****in loser. LMAO!!!

This is a day that the lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!!! 🙏🏾

U madd like the other dude, I got you frustrated and cursing, temper temper, keep it for the 6 god, not the Promo god.

But I see you praying, to either god, its ok, your choice.

He can’t win truly even if his disses are hard. He has always been polarizing in the fact that you either love him or hate him. Too many people in and out the industry have been waiting for him to fall. Now that his popularity is starting to wane they smell blood in the water.

Ross references his decline in his diss. You unfollowed him because he sent cease and desist to French Montana?! Truth is dudes in the industry never liked Drake and only associated with him because he’s a hit maker now that he’s on the tail end of his career it’s fair game.

Why did Drake associate with them? Let's tell the whole truth.

And I don't see Drake's popularity going anywhere. His fan base is still what it was.

U madd like the other dude, I got you frustrated and cursing, temper temper, keep it for the 6 god, not the Promo god.

But I see you praying, to either god, its ok, your choice.
1713062525697.png

I know u got one of these in ur wallet uhmm purse

Why did Drake associate with them? Let's tell the whole truth.

And I don't see Drake's popularity going anywhere. His fan base is still what it was.

My viewpoint Drake came in the game fanned out, naive and eager to collaborate with all these dudes. It’s some truth in Ross bars about him wanting to be down with the crew.

That was his misstep though. He calling these dudes his brothers, big upping them on stage, had a signed mic by Pusha T when secretly all these ****** don’t rock with you. He should have just came in did his records and tours with dudes and kept it pushing. Too friendly, I’ve been hearing as far back as 2015/16 most rappers don’t **** with him and think he’s a corny lame lol. I think it come down to he doesn’t come from that same background and he came off eager to fit in with them.

I have no sympathy for him though cause i think the last few years he realized it and that why his music changed ( Pusha referenced the angry tone shift in his music) and he started with all the subliminal shots. He knew this day was coming or he should have.

1713062525697.png

I know u got one of these in ur wallet uhmm purse

Lol whoever designed that card is a moron, thats totally an eggplant and any woman who rides a penis like that will never get pregnant, it goes inside of you miss.

Who uses physical wallets and purses when there is Apple wallet, its digital, get with the times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom