Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn. I **** with both the Drake version and the yachty reference
200w (2).gif

People are gonna feel how they feel about son taking that level of outside input at all and nothing's gonna change their mind, but I think Yacht probably made that song on his own with the intention of giving it to Drake.

Definitely funny though because I **** with "Jumbotron **** Poppin" and at the same time remember being wild annoyed that I was still listening to a ___ that's supposed to be one of the "big 3" putting out music that anybody can do.

So after Take Care this _ basically been a manufactured pop act. That's why his music is a bunch of nothing. No substance, following trends, following a certain algorithm, what's popular on social media.

As long as his run been it's also explains why he has no classic, even his fans know that.
He rap Beyounce/Taylor Swift.

I respect K Dots willingness to take risk on his art. That’s why he got at least two classics (maybe three depending on your tastes).

I don’t even understand this beef. They all got different lanes.

I would expect this from R&B, cause it makes sense to do that, but being given full rap songs down to the emotions and ad-libs when you’re supposedly an amazing songwriter yourself is disgusting. He’s basically the male Cardi B masquerading as a top lyricist :lol: :rofl:
Drake is an actor doing Karaoke, that’s why he’s able to have so many different sounds n hop on every wave

It hits differently depending on the voice. Just like the reference track for 'Legend' hits harder cause it's Drake instead of PND
It’s funny cuz if you heard songs from other OVO artists you can tell where a whole song or bars coming from within that camp…All the soft n harmonizing is from Roy Woods and Party, street/tough guy bars come from the shooter doing tik toks and smiley :lol:

The wild thing bout stealing a whole yachty song is yo got writers too so it’s like a double reference track, inception type **** :lol:
U mean a ***** prolly gave it to yachty to give to drake?

The writing **** is by far the biggest ***** in drakes armor. I'm really surprised that his references can still be found. He should be having that type of **** scrubbed from existence.

Back
Top Bottom