Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

At least he was just making bubble gum music versus the toxic music we normally get fed by McDonalds. Props to Baby for having Wayne and then passing the baton to Nicki and Drake.

Can’t believe it’s 2024 and Drake making fun of someone else for their contract.
Dude has had the most hands in his pockets as you can have, on top of JPrince making sure his investment never falters.

He’s the one that stirred up the Nas beef lol

The rap beef was really started by Nas on record……”you wanna ball till you fall I can help you with that, you want beef I can let a slug melt in your hat.”However I’m not sure if Jay was sleeping with Carmen by then or not…..which is what really started the beef.

Can someone ask what Ja Rule thinks?

I'd like to hear his thoughts on J Cole's apology.

BET needs to do it like how they did rate the bars. Have it like the slam dunk contest and have people like Jada, Game, Beans, Common, Budden and Ja rate diss songs.

The rap beef was really started by Nas on record……”you wanna ball till you fall I can help you with that, you want beef I can let a slug melt in your hat.”However I’m not sure if Jay was sleeping with Carmen by then or not…..which is what really started the beef.

So what about is that Your chick? Was just Jay projecting?

An unintentional subliminal. And then the real ish pops odd because Mind Right?

So what about is that Your chick? Was just Jay projecting?

An unintentional subliminal. And then the real ish pops odd because Mind Right?

Not sure….might have been a subliminal again depending on when Jay was getting with Carmen. Vol. 3 Life and Times came out 1 month after Nastradamus so who knows.

But Nas had to take offense to what Bleek said initially so in reality Bleek started the issue 🤷🏽‍♂️….

Unless I missed it Bleek didn’t say or refer to Nas at all in “What You Think of That” so there would be nothing for Nas to respond to. Nas referenced Bleek first…..which is what kicked everything off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom