Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I mean all Drake said about Ross was that he almost 50 and a reach to connect Diddy’s allegations to Ross lol

And look what Ross did, nothing to help Kendrick, in fact, it over-shadowed Kendrick, that RDC clip is true, Ross couldnt wait and just messed everything up.

the shot -

IMG_1095.jpeg

:lol:

Dead***. Had dude making excuses to LeBron about something that aint even involve him then had him tryna get his get back for 5 years after :lol: Push in dude head rent free

Last edited:
Deadass. Had dude making excuses to LeBron about something that aint even involve him then had him tryna get his get back for 5 years after :lol: Push in dude head rent free

Who cares if Push is in his head, the issue is who is the best rapper, Pusha is a tag team rapper, will never be on Drizzy's level.

were not talking about who lives in Drake's head, were talking about who is the #1 Rapper...

Not pusha
Not Kendrick
Not Ross

it's DRAKE

I would like to see anyone prove that wrong, which no one can do. Even teaming up didnt work, this is sad.

I would quit following these rappers and save face and just follow Drake, so you can experience winning.

Dang cats know it over for AI Boy that they suggestin to watch Doja Cat.

Thank you for this win, I will treasure it.

:lol: ***** what does how many records Drake sells got to do with you or you “winning”

Because it helps to dictate who is the #1 rapper, which was the whole point of the beef.

People use tp try to tell me how amazing Carmelo Anthony is, but he aint got no patches on his All Star warmup.

I can tell by the silence and lack of confidence yall sad AI BOY failed.

Nope, yesterday when the upper hand was in Ross favor, this thread was poppin, now that it's Drake's victory, not anymore.

I dont need luck, I need Drake, and he won for me.
it was poppin because there were antics happening. check back in day or so we might something for you then, right now you just yelling in the wind. that Doja set i recommended might settle you down a bit

it was poppin because there were antics happening. check back in day or so we might something for you then, right now you just yelling in the wind. that Doja set i recommended might settle you down a bit

Doja Cat sucks, a real female rapper, like Taylor Swift destroys anything Doja Cat has ever done.

Lol, yall callin me AI, just tells me how superior I am at processing posts and how I am going to make yall extinct.

oh, i see now that's what we dealing with. yikes
nt trolls used to be funny now they just sound like a kick streamers chat room

No NT has just become soft, they cant beat me in an argument so they call foul.

They just arent on the Drake level.

Thats also known as the winning level.

I stated im not even a Drake fan and am just responding theoretically like a Drake fan would and you still cant defeat me.

You arent losing to AI or a troll, you are losing to Cosplay.

Back
Top Bottom