Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1713289768416.gif

When you think about it what really has Drake added to hip hop since 2015+?

So Far Gone era we can say he added to hip hop but basically the last decade what has he brought to the game? He's attached himself to things that was already poppin but I don't know what he directly introduced to hip hop.

this essentially my thing. his whole thing is he’s the “biggest” rapper. like that’s really it :lol: obviously dude is talented etc but his popularity and ability to move like Shang Tsung is his biggest selling point.

have said it before and will say it again, he might be the best actor to ever live :lol:

The entertainment industry as a whole, is a CIA-MOSSAD assisted operation to keep average citizens distracted and stupid. Lyor got some crazy ties. Jimmy Iovine too. Jerry Heller had Israeli soldiers for protection. Eazy E used them.

The rap/hip hop industry essentially got taken over by various mob figures. White, black, Jewish etc. It’s all money laundering and scams when you take a step back. And we’ve been knowing it. But it’s become clearer and clearer. COINTELPRO never stopped

Drake is the perfect embodiment of what a co-opted hip hop after 50 years would look like. Almost like this ***** was made in a lab :lol:

I go back to this video often these days, as I’ve learned more:

The 28:35 mark. The juxtaposition from a young and naive LL Cool J to what the last poets were saying at the 31:00 mark, on to the end

EGO TRIP

Aubs needs to hire some ghost writers for his jokes too cause boy definitely got his humor from his mom’s side. Them ****s flat as ****. I know he got roasted in high school and couldn’t say ****.
Drake is basically doing Dane Cook/Daniel Tosh humor while Ross is doing early 90s Eddie/Martin humor. I just know everybody on 4 c h a n is dying laughing at the Drake IG posts.

He’s Jewish. People pick up the phone for him that wouldn’t for me or you. Nobody wants to admit it but a lot of powerful people behind the scenes that greenlit this dude and got him spins and connections that take others years to build up to. He has a deal right now that nobody in hip hop ever has gotten. Take off the fan glasses and peep the silver spoon. Who else got “gifted” a whole jet.

I can feel my interest waning in this back and forth. The ghost writing and leaked reference tracks leaves me more confused about who potna really is than anything else in rap at this point.

I imagine Kendrick will clean him up lyrically, but the machine isn’t about to let Drake lose.

I can feel my interest waning in this back and forth. The ghost writing and leaked reference tracks leaves me more confused about who potna really is than anything else in rap at this point.

I imagine Kendrick will clean him up lyrically, but the machine isn’t about to let Drake lose.
The more I think about it, the more I'm interested in it to be honest. The new age AI games, the clock is ticking narratives and all of the extra **** is annoying, but I like the conversations around this beef.

This is far more than rap competition to me if Kendrick goes at him the way I think he will. I think Kendrick will attack his integrity, and take the diss to a more deeper level than just some rap ****. While Drake's issues are more surface level. And that'll cause a split in the verdict of this "battle". I think Drake will win the popularity contest, while Kendrick wins from the integrity/artist angle.

Wow

If they werent shown to me in this context i would think they were real

Which is why I was surprised Ross responded so fast :lol: there was a Drake/Weeknd AI record laat summer that would’ve been on the charts.

But I guess Ross got it confirmed quickly…. Or not :rofl:

But yea you shouldn’t react to nothing unless it’s from the official twitter/ig

Yea it seems like Kendrick wants to keep it about who’s an legit artist and actually like that with this rap **** but Drake taking the drama/gossip/pillow talk route…They fighting different battles so all this won’t matter anyway

Back
Top Bottom