Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The funniest thing to me in all these recent shenanigans is Akademics saying Drake wrote the lyrics for himself and AI Pac and Snoop. :lol:

Ball is in Kendrick's court now.

I would not call Kanye West an easy target or even jumping on a bandwagon.

He not lyrical but he is a headache to be in a beef with. From now on Cole gotta worry about being in a random Kanye rant and it’ll always be about random nonsense while mentioning adidas and Jews.

Also which woman is the genesis of this Quavo/Chris Brown beef?

These dudes trade women like Pokemon cards so IT is hard to keep up.

In both positive and negative directions that works…the Celtics 09 series where he throws down his jersey, the Mavs 2011 series, the Decision…we all love Bron now but they both had a lot of unorthodox controversial moments and crazy stats

In both positive and negative directions that works…the Celtics 09 series where he throws down his jersey, the Mavs 2011 series, the Decision…we all love Bron now but they both had a lot of unorthodox controversial moments and crazy stats
Nope. :lol: Bron was a phenom with more pressure on him than anyone ever in the sport since about the age of 16. There’s no comparing them outside of their propensity for cornball behavior in their 30s

Drake is arguably the rap LeBron

I thought that when i was younger in real time as he was going thru his first few years in the rap game near flawlessly (from a rap career execution standpoint)

1713645034186.jpeg

1713644985959.jpeg

Hov is Jordan
Kendrick is Steph
Cole is KD
Kanye is Kobe
Wayne is Iverson
Kanye being Kobe is wrong on so many levels.

Nope. :lol: Bron was a phenom with more pressure on him than anyone ever in the sport since about the age of 16.

Bro thats exactly what Drake was lol im saying that as someone in middle school/HS at the time thats how it felt

He had an unreal amount of hype, delivered upon it and didn’t really have any major mistakes or flaws/dents in his armor until the Meek ghostwriter thing

Bro thats exactly what Drake was lol im saying that as someone in middle school/HS at the time thats how it felt

He had an unreal amount of hype, delivered upon it and didn’t really have any major mistakes or flaws/dents in his armor until the Meek ghostwriter thing
Being in middle school HS it probably didn’t seem clear. Drake wasn’t a phenom with the pressure Bron had. He was making more of backpack raps initially, was getting turned down but multiple labels before he eventually got on. SFG hit, but he underwhelmed with Thank Me Later and there were years of people saying he sucked as a performer. Super successful career, but comparing him to LeBron is just not accurate.

if you rolling with the Cole need to make an example of somebody before he keeps getting mentioned … then Kanye not a bad pick to make lol
I wouldn’t give him credit for that. Kanye is more of a hit maker/producer, not really a formidable opponent.

Cole better off dropping a flute album at this point. Stick to his world peace ****.

Lol. Drake had no where near the hype or pressure as Bron. Dude didn't even have more hype than 50 or Snoop before their first album.

Back
Top Bottom