Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

FIre track though. I expect Drake to drop one more bomb diss attempt however. I know ****** in here hate Drake so I know i am in the minority but it wasn't unbeatable. The "we dont wanna hear you say ***** no mooo" line at the end was fire :emoji_fire: :lol:

Yeah it was solid response but it was stuff we already knew and honestly not that crazy where it was nuke. Also think Kendrick 4 different alien. Voices didnt help the delivery

Drake gonna drop next track with catchy hook and that will be the end of this

Idk if I’m bias or the thread bias lol … Diss is fire but it’s definitely not a body …

Yeah it was solid response but it was stuff we already knew and honestly not that crazy where it was nuke. Also think Kendrick 4 different alien. Voices didnt help the delivery

Drake gonna drop next track with catchy hook and that will be the end of this

I'm convinced some ya'll just don't know real rap and that's cool. I realized a long time ago Drake conditioned a lot of ya'll into thinking what rap is.

Kendrick brought the bars. The track is fire. What we not gonna do is downplay either track off the sole fact that we dont like either rapper. Time for Drake to drop the "bomb" record. If he really got one. Personally Push Ups has been getting a lot of play from me recently, but mainly just cuz Drake made a bop with that joint.

Honestly, all these tracks from cole, Drake, Kdot been in the same veign, they cool, dope to see shots but none have been an ether, takeover, hit’em up, story of Adonis etc level yet

Probably cause this not a real beef if you think about it

Here for the entertainment tho

Back
Top Bottom