Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Is Drake a fake POS/ scam artist or nah?
mase-lol.gif

real question is which role is yalls favorite?

roadman? gyaldem? Bobbi interview? the one that randomly be speaking Arabic?

I am partial to the Her Loss version myself

Self Aware 2009-2010 Drake when he knew he couldnt pull off the street **** and was a direct descendant of late 2000’s Ye was the dopest to me

The first run mob boss era from the Take Care era (before he got too wacky with the **** around Views era lol) a strong runner up

**** is wild. Rap music is specifically a black American art form. Yet, osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh calls the opinions of black Americans on hip hop…regarding AUTHENTICITY of it, as “lame and corny”

*****s really got **** backwards.

No I called black Americans lecturing people about black identity and who is and isn't black is mega lame and corny.

I think it's lame when Nigerians and west Africans do it to black Americans I think is lame when y'all do it.

I'm consisten on this.

No I called black Americans lecturing people about black identity and who is and isn't black is mega lame and corny.

I think it's lame when Nigerians and west Africans do it to black Americans I think is lame when y'all do it.

I'm consisten on this.

I've quite honestly never seen Africans in America say black Americans aren't black.

I've seen Africans say THEY'RE not black but that's a whole different discussion.

Back
Top Bottom