Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Drake gonna need to sample Hate Me Now.

Drake gonna need to sample Star (of Star & Bucwild fame)

Drake gonna need to sample Real Mutha****in Gs

Drake gonna need to sample Dance with My Father

Drake gonna need to sample something off Fiddler on the Roof which then leads in to sampling CB4 with that I’m Black yall song

Drake gonna need to throw a Jesse Jackson speech in there

Drake gonna need to make a video and let Spike Lee direct it.

Drake gonna need to say crodie at least twice in the response

1714658375658.png

“When I see you stand by Sexyy Red, I believe you see two bad b***hes

I believe you don't like women, it's real competition, you might pop a*s with ’em”

Those lines will never not be funny to me. :lol:

He’s not accusing him for being half white cuz he is it’s a fact. He’s talking about how Drake is not comfortable in his own skin or secure in being black.

There’s a difference

Man they know this. It's been explained time and time again. They're choosing to be obtuse to call Kendrick a hypocite.

AND if we're keeping it a full stack Kendrick has kept significant others out of it, I truly believe Drake do not want to bring another mans wife into it with who he made his BM.

I think he learned that lesson from dealing with Push

He’s not accusing him for being half white cuz he is it’s a fact. He’s talking about how Drake is not comfortable in his own skin or secure in being black.

There’s a difference

Exactly, Kendrick ain’t questioning Aubrey’s blackness or nationality or even his religion

Kendrick is questioning Aubrey about the drake character he is playing and psychoanalyzing when/what it will take for the dude to be happy with himself

Back
Top Bottom