Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

thread is comedy

drake baited this man

you really think a bigger diss isnt coming?
Like That was the bait :lol:, everybody showed their hand afterwards.

Kendrick's been waiting for this opportunity for a decade, he's def sitting on a stockpile rn.

Wouldn't be surprised if dropped a 2nd one before we hear from the boy after he alluded to it when he said maybe he'll bring it back to Back 2 back :lol:

What else is he going to say? And lyrically Drake has never been THAT deep. Identity politics, at this point, would probably hurt him more than anything.

I hope Drake comes back with heat. I want to see two heavyweights go at it not a blowout. I'm a hater but I love a good matchup.

Close games >>>>> Blow outs.
That’s the thing tho Kenny has nothing you can talk about 🤷🏽‍♂️

He’s short ok and?
Aubrey has been robbed, urinated on, extorted, has complex issues, paints his nails, perms his hair, nose job, fake abs, and impregnated a super ho3.

Oh and got slapped by Fruit Pop Puffy

He’s short ok and?
Aubrey has been robbed, urinated on, extorted, has complex issues, paints his nails, perms his hair, nose job, fake abs, and impregnated a super ho3.

Look he's definitely working at a handicap lol.

But he's on the No Excuses list. Hop in the booth.

I don’t think you like women
1714669585265.jpeg

He’s short ok and?

I don’t know, man. Everyone with a level of fame has some type of secrets or dirt.

Since I found out Kid Cudi’s car got blown up by Diddy, everything’s out the window of people having no dirt :lol:

Back
Top Bottom