Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don’t think you like women
1714669585265.jpeg

***** standing like my daughter :lol:

I think even Drake fans have accepted that dude is fake and full of goofy ****. Seems like now the hope is Kendrick has ANY dirt that Drake can expose. Because nobody is saying Dot is lying in the joint. Now it's "well Kendrick wife ain't full black...".

This is pretty much how I thought it would play out. It's too much material on Drake and Drake's stans will try to reach for any one thing to "expose".

I'm not sure why people want Drake to rush a response. Kendrick is different from the other "beefs" he's been in. None of the other artist he's battled previously came anywhere close to competing with Drake numbers and sales wise. He can't belittle Kendricks success like he did Meek and Pusha. He has to actually rap and be strategic in his response.

I'm not sure why people want Drake to rush a response. Kendrick is different from the other "beefs" he's been in. None of the other artist he's battled previously came anywhere close to competing with Drake numbers and sales wise. He can't belittle Kendricks success like he did Meek and Pusha. He has to actually rap and be strategic in his response.
it never stopped him before

sub-buzz-2033-1713273153-1.jpg

GLaFkR9XMAAxotY.jpg

crodie **** like this is why

Because he spent a week trolling for a response from Kendrick 🤷‍♂️

If drake dropped and was just quiet there would be less heat on him.

I guess buying tupacs ring had him thinking he was Pac

Back
Top Bottom