Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Who Drake gon cry to? LeBron again? Yachty? Ak?
1714776357775.gif

We know where they stand
IMG_9467.jpeg
Beginning of this episode (this past Wednesday) they talk about it, but since everything is breaking news, more or less the next episode they once again bring it up (replying to the comments)

He can't go bar for bar with Kendrick. His only shot is dropping a hit song. That might be kinda rough since Taylor just dropped.

Ive come to the conclusion that any rapper that has ever spoke in favor of drake, stood to benefit from it OR already had.

Cam n mase included. Drake was just performing with the dips prolly like a year ago. Mind you with cam mink on like a true busta.

For years i wondered why no one pulled yo card. They were ALL shills for dude.

Alright.

Kendrick is the greatest writer of this generation and his name is in there for the all time convo. But at this point I feel the internet is taking some wild reaches.

This like the rap version of 23.

If I'm Kendrick I **** and take all the credit quietly. :lol:

Alright.

Kendrick is the greatest writer of this generation and his name is in there for the all time convo. But at this point I feel the internet is taking some wild reaches.

This like the rap version of 23.

If I'm Kendrick I **** and take all the credit quietly. :lol:

There are most definitely a crazy amount of reaches going on right now but the thing is, it can't ALL just be coincidence. A lot is being alluded to that people aren't picking up on because we're just watching on the sidelines. Each track is adding on to the last. But yeah, this is hip hop, breaking down bars, finding the entendres, how dope and complex can you be lyrically. Talent. I feel like if drake drops his nuke alot of what's being speculated will be clarified in the response. Its all just warning shots so far.

"I go buy a yacht when I get the fever" (yachty/ j cole)

Could be a reach, but this is the fun part of actual lyrical battles.

Back
Top Bottom