Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They says it's a raptors jersey the gloves are sitting on. I bet drake knows that pic.

Thank you. When I first saw it I was like why that look like a Bulls jersey. :lol:

This is a "but you and I know what's going on" moment.

Look like a raptors home jersey

Last edited:
Drake gonna have to pull a Takeover route and diss Kendrick, Pusha, Future, Ross, Ye, etc. with scathing lyrics. Then follow it up with a direct Kendrick diss.

After it’s done everybody gotta be saying he went too far to make ppl temporarily forget how bad he getting ****ted on right now

He don’t got much options. Especially if they start going 2 diss tracks for every round

Littlefoot_XIV.png

Drake gonna have to pull a Takeover route and diss Kendrick, Pusha, Future, Ross, Ye, etc. with scathing lyrics. Then follow it up with a direct Kendrick diss.

After it’s done everybody gotta be saying he went too far to make ppl temporarily forget how bad he getting ****ted on right now

He don’t got much options. Especially if they start going 2 diss tracks for every round
Drake ain’t solid enough to pull that off. Kendrick is already exposing the kinks in his armor with jabs.

Back
Top Bottom