Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Drake legit dropped some heat with Family Matters tbh. Came through with the energy needed and it's a great song but just escalated things passed the point of no return.

Kendrick dropped an ICBM though and just took this entire **** to hell :lol:

Drake cooked Rocky and others but this Kendrick went to another level entirely that I believe he'll have more to lose than gain continuing it with him.

That's not some simple rap competition **** anymore after he went the family route. Kendrick wants Crodie's family to bleed now.

Wonder if Future comes back with something though like its being rumored cause he went hard at his boys Metro and Weeknd.

I assume you're not black with this
Black mama, black daddy, black wife, black babies.

Funny is funny.

Jay told Nas switch up your flow your **** is garbage, what you trying kick, knowledge? As if spreading true info is terrible.

Roasting sessions aren't the space for the most logical statements.

Funny is funny.

Jay told Nas switch up your flow your **** is garbage, what you trying kick, knowledge? As if spreading true info is terrible.

Nope someone on NT said you’re not black cause you have a different opinion so that means it true 😂😂

Reading these comments in this thread I see why Aubrey has existed for so long and why we get music for high school chicks

Soft generation

It's getting too personal. What if the allegations are true. 😭

200w.gif

Some of you really need to go listen to some Taylor Swift, rap ain't for you

Funny is funny.

It’s a terrible room read. His character is already in question and he follows up with a bar about rapping like you’re trying to get the slaves freed. My black pops would be on my line asap telling me to **** with that dumb ****.

Funny is funny.

They would be embarrassed as I am

Soft generation

It's getting too personal. What if the allegations are true. 😭

200w.gif

Some of you really need to go listen to some Taylor Swift, rap ain't for you
Oh there's no rules in this **** :lol:, just don't think Drake was prepared for it to go there nor do I think he knows how to navigate these waters now.

He didn't end up having to with Push and he probably thought that playing to his strengths with Family Matters would've been enough.

Everything was fair game after he came with those allegations though and opened himself up for that same line of attack...

If that 'fake mole' bs they're peddling was real, he would've had something lined up already like Kendrick. Instead he got his moment cut short immediately and let Kendricks **** marinate overnight and start the weekend dominating the conversation.

In hindsight, those gloves on the 6:16AM in LA art were really his or his pops :lol:, so he's either got people actively in his camp rn like he says or he got people to rob him :sick:

It’s a terrible room read. His character is already in question and he follows up with a bar about rapping like you’re trying to get the slaves freed. My black pops would be on my line asap telling me to **** with that dumb ****.

It's just like someone calling you a pedophile and saying you have another kid, and you run to the internet to dispute the kid part only

Either you're dismissive to both or ignore both.

It's just like someone calling you a pedophile and saying you have another kid, and you run to the internet to dispute the kid part only

Either you're dismissive to both or ignore both.
There’s a lot going on with Drake right now and I don’t think bops and jokes are gonna be enough. Family matters is a good record but my mind is completely stuck on him possibly having a secret kid and being a weirdo Hollywood predator ala diddler. Family matters is already erased from my mind after meet the grahams dropped. It’s chess vs checkers right now.

Back
Top Bottom