Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Just from an entertainment stand point, family matters is the best diss out of this whole saga. Dude even did k dots signature voice change at the end. Drake is just way more engaging in this to me. The Kendrick disses be putting me to bed
Stay in bed then
You sound silly

Man told Drake he wants him dead 3x and that puts you to sleep ?

Just from an entertainment stand point, family matters is the best diss out of this whole saga. Dude even did k dots signature voice change at the end. Drake is just way more engaging in this to me. The Kendrick disses be putting me to bed
Euphoria followed by Family Matters for me in terms of songs and replayability.

MTG might be the most venomous/potent diss record I can remember though, makes Hit Em Up feel PG13 :lol::sick:

Drake's been bringing the required energy but Kendrick's have been hitting that much harder each time though

At least I can hear family matters on Spotify.

Still waiting on 6:16 and meet the grahams
Kendrick is not trying to profit off these tracks. Kind of shows you the different state of mind of both artists. Drake is trying to make charting hits while Kendrick is having a conversation to Drake about all the nastiness he has going on in his life outside of music. “You the only one that loves the fame.”

Drake's fam need to put a gag order on him mentioning people's significant others though at some point :lol:

They've stayed catching vicious slugs over the year because he's chosen to bring folks families into things.

Kendrick is not trying to profit off these tracks. Kind of shows you the different state of mind of both artists. Drake is trying to make charting hits while Kendrick is having a conversation to Drake about all the nastiness he has going on in his life outside of music. “You the only one that loves the fame.”
I see what you're saying but, BUT

it would make it easier for me to listen to while driving

All this kid talk feels low to me but I was talking to Raekwon a few years ago about what's fair in this game he said anything goes, it's a dirty sport. I gotta defer to him on that one.
Had to go find what he said at the time. This was back when the first Drake kid stuff came out. Still true today, I suppose.

Screenshot_20240504_102317_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom