Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Im just waking up..
IMG_8512.gif

If only I picked my phone last night.

Drake: That might not be your baby I heard..
Kenny: *Posts receipts…..literally*

Kenny drop 20 minutes later makes that “ya dead” **** hilarious.

What does Drake fans have to say about all this? How did Kendrick get all these items? Will Drake drop again? Next time on Dragonball Z…

Not gonna lie, it kinda is a legit point

i mean maybe but
When has truth ever mattered in rap battles? :lol:

all the allegations could be fake but I don't think most people care?

ultimately the release strategy by Kendrick was brilliant, the songs don't even matter at this point.

I don't even think Drake can release a follow up. unless you start making more and more conspiratorial claims, and that prob wouldn't work. making a better song won't work.

so from what I can tell, the beef is over, Kendrick won.

Whole time, Weekend and Rocky need to thank God Kendrick leading this beef, because those ****** lowkey should be outta here with whats been said about them :rofl:
What ether did Drake drop on The Weeknd exactly. He said his music is played in gay clubs and that some in his circle are moving to Atlanta?

He said he doesn’t want to battle a falsetto singer and that they beefed over a woman that he made out with

I was expecting more

Seeing on TikTok that Drake was telling Ak and Kai (and probably other influencers) to stream to react to Family Matters live

and all I can do is think of the line from KDot saying he’s faking for likes and digital hugs.

Bruh KDot really planned for every move :lol: all them influencers had to react to KDot immediately after and they all knew its a wrap.
Reminds me of Budden doing a pod for Duppy then Pusha dropped in the middle of the pod :lol:

So is it confirmed that Drake does have a daughter and who the mole in ovo is?

Family matters would be a club smacker with that hook, it go hard af

So drake claiming Kendrick beats his BM and Kendrick basically saying you have more kids and we know you smash underage girls?

Back
Top Bottom