Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So people really letting Drake slide with the Slavery bars?
IMG_0225.gif

Huge Kenny fan from the start, went to go see him live in 2013 at the Roseland Ballroom and the diss tracks he released recently were great…but Drake bodied the dude, and his response was baited lies.

Gotta hand it to Drake, he did his thing. Ima be bumping Family Matters repeatedly

That’s the thing. Drake is making catchy bops or radio music with some jabs thrown in, while Kendrick doesn’t give a **** about replay value or streams, dude is trying to body him on every track. The energy levels just don’t match.
Drake knows as long as the songs make people’s head bob, his fans gonna stick with him. Hell, its still people out hear listening to R.Kelly. Damn…

Damn!

DAYUM! :wow:

That Drake baited Kendrick with fake news **** sounds like pure cope.

Kendrick the one that baited Drake into dropping only to release 20 minutes later. If that fake bait **** was true drake would’ve had another track ready to go laughing at Kendrick for falling for the bait.

“Don’t tell lies about me, I won’t tell truths about you”

He’s not finished 🤯
If Kendrick tellin all the Piru homies this you know it’s about get worse for Aubrey.

I think the daughter is getting revealed

Someone said earlier about the importance of live streaming is for a content creator
They can’t keep up

Vlad talking to TK Kirkland about the first Kendrick diss record and this man dropped two more the same week

how many more y’all think KDot got loaded up in the YouTube private folder?

Bruh what if this the reason he took so long to respond with Euphoria - bruh might have a whole album ready :lol:

Was rumored early that he had a 19 minute diss in the vault and some people speculated he's been slow dripping releasing parts of it but it sounds like there's much more waiting...

Back
Top Bottom