Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm not re-listening to meet the Graham's because it make me feel yucky :lol:

Drake is dropping bops that make me nod my head and remember the lyrics way easier.

But in a rap beef it's who can rap better and be the most disrespectful. Kendrick has beat Drake so far in that regard.

I don’t know if simply making a bop will be enough
unless I’m re-visiting the beef I’m never listening to that Kendrick song again. Like you said it’s just a creepy song. I’m good on the pedo talk, especially when it’s hearsay. I got the shock value, and I’m a rap fan so I love the creativity and rapping prowess but that joint got no replay value compared to Euphoria

Lol Drake is admittedly my favorite rapper. I’ve said it pages ago. However Im objective. Euphoria and Like That are still the best disses out of all of them. I’m just not moving goal post. And I’m not in the Kendrick messiah cult
“he ain’t never lied” is not objective lmao
complete opposite. it’s so far opposite end of the objective spectrum

“he ain’t never lied” is not objective lmao
complete opposite. it’s so far opposite end of the objective spectrum
Especially when all this ***** does is lie. Having borrowed bars is LYING.
Getting fake abs is LYING.
Posturing as a mobster when you're a child actor is LYING.
ETC...

I know it's part of the sport sometimes but aubrey an Olympic medalist with it, Kendrick just going '72 Munich on "the boy"

Last edited:
If Drake planted the mole, the move would’ve been to call it out immediately. Pull an 8 mile and say it all before Kenny. If this proves anything, it proves Kendrick is way more at home in conflict than Drake.

Also Cole watching all these shenanigans like:

200w.gif

unless I’m re-visiting the beef I’m never listening to that Kendrick song again. Like you said it’s just a creepy song. I’m good on the pedo talk, especially when it’s hearsay. I got the shock value, and I’m a rap fan so I love the creativity and rapping prowess but that joint got no replay value compared to Euphoria
Prove it’s hearsay. The Bella Harris @ 16 dm’s are real, that moment he had on stage with the underage girl is real, the Miami woman trying to get him to take a paternity test is real.

I'm not re-listening to meet the Graham's because it make me feel yucky :lol:

Drake is dropping bops that make me nod my head and remember the lyrics way easier.

But in a rap beef it's who can rap better and be the most disrespectful. Kendrick has beat Drake so far in that regard.

I don’t know if simply making a bop will be enough
Y'all can have them bops and tik toks, put a dance with it we want beef records. That **** Kendrick dropped stepped on Drake's ****. That's going down with Hit em up, Ether, etc.

Back
Top Bottom