Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

troll.png

1714857252888.gif

Im outside right now, 75 degree sunny day in Chi, at a patio and they blasting family matters, even tho Kendrick is up in the beef

That

Drop
Drop
Drop a 50 bag for the mob is 🔥🔥🔥

Is there anywhere that got a summary of everything on what’s been confirmed true, who the mole, how many kids Drake hiding?

This feels like a research paper with so much going on!
Funny you say that cuz I heard somebody banging Euphoria in the parking garage on my way to work yesterday. Mind you the song is not on DSP’s so that person was cranking a YouTube video. I’m in Atlanta where Drake gets heavy play so these Kendrick disses are definitely doing something in the streets.

The idea that Drake planted a mole to have the public look at him as an ozempic taking pedophile who’s hiding another child is legitimately stupid af. I know it’s hard to accept loss but nobody can seriously believe that :lol:

You wait Courtney gonna incorporate this into the final season of Power: Ghost.

Have Tariq Instant Transmission to the pharmacy to pick up his ozempic prescription before he heads to Da Canonical Studies class pleighboi. 😤

I'm not re-listening to meet the Graham's because it make me feel yucky :lol:

Drake is dropping bops that make me nod my head and remember the lyrics way easier.

But in a rap beef it's who can rap better and be the most disrespectful. Kendrick has beat Drake so far in that regard.

I don’t know if simply making a bop will be enough

Aubrey is making a disses for the masses. Something people wanna through *** to (hell look at AK and Mal and them clowns).

Dot is making a diss for an audience of 1. You can see the strategy looking back this was calculated and surgical and I think in some ways was he feels sorry for the folks around Drake.

Funny you say that cuz I heard somebody banging Euphoria in the parking garage on my way to work yesterday. Mind you the song is not on DSP’s so that person was cranking a YouTube video. I’m in Atlanta where Drake gets heavy play so these Kendrick disses are definitely doing something in the streets.
Euphoria was on DSPs within 5 min of the release.

Pretty good analysis

I agree with all of this. If Drake was smart (and most importantly if his accusations are true), he can literally flip the entire meet the grahams song on Kendrick. Simply can say instead of writing fake letters to my son, stop being a hypocrite, go look your daughter in the eye and apologize for beating her mom (I should be a ghostwriter.). But all of this is beyond scummy and nasty work at this point.

But I cannot believe I watched all of this of a dude in a park where NYU students hang around and get high. I would sit there during college and eat some chicken over rice. He really looks so flustered by this. :lol: :lol:

This dude did a whole presentation there. My god. I blame myself.

Basically all these dudes are potentially bad people. That isn't surprising to me.

Aubrey is making a disses for the masses. Something people wanna through *** to (hell look at AK and Mal and them clowns).

Dot is making a diss for an audience of 1. You can see the strategy looking back this was calculated and surgical and I think in some ways was he feels sorry for the folks around Drake.
Absolutely.

Drake is doing what he’s good at and there’s definitely a segment of the listeners that don’t care bout nothing but vibin and shaking their ***.

Kendrick is slowly dissecting this man top to bottom. Man is spitting on his soul :sick:

You might be right. I don't think this kills Drake. Internet got a short memory. All he gotta do is keep his dirt quiet, shuffle the people around him, and just keep doing what he do best.

I mean it took decades for it to catch up to Diddy

what are you talking about?

my king drizzy drake just buried kendrick lamar aka a benz to him is just a car

Back
Top Bottom