Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

what are you talking about?

my king drizzy drake just buried kendrick lamar aka a benz to him is just a car
1714861057603.gif

Pretty good analysis

This is the corny **** that exist from Aubrey fans

Combing the net passively aggressively trying to look for other corny people nobody cares about to form a lame allegiance to give an opinion to say see he feels...

It's lame and it doesn't make Aubrey or his fans look any better. Say it with your chest, stand 10 toes down and stop doing the ***** ****.

I hate that from this generation and it's why lames like Kai Cenet, Ak and Aiden Ross think they're somebody because other lame people made them lame presidents giving them a seat at the table thinking their opinons mean something, because of popularity.

Who cares about this dude. I guarantee he doesn't more about rap than I do. He hasn't been listening rap as long as I have or hasn't listened to as many songs. Doesn't know diss songs from the 80's, 90's and 2000's. Why the hell would I care about his opinion? Let me go to my phone and whine about a rap beef being too serious when it's people being arrested for protesting over Palestine. **** him and his analysis. ***** mutha****a.

Damn I remember when it was anything goes in rap beef.

I mean people are more self aware and everything now, cool, we should be more aware of certain things.

But this is a rap battle...you gotta go for the jugular or else.

This is the corny **** that exist from Aubrey fans

Combing the net passively aggressively trying to look for other corny people nobody cares about to form a lame allegiance to give an opinion to say see he feels...

It's lame and it doesn't make Aubrey or his fans look any better. Say it with your chest, stand 10 toes down and stop doing the ***** ****.

I hate that from this generation and it's why lames like Kai Cenet, Ak and Aiden Ross think they're somebody because other lame people made them lame presidents giving them a seat at the table thinking their opinons mean something, because of popularity.

Who cares about this dude. I guarantee he doesn't more about rap than I do. He hasn't been listening rap as long as I have or hasn't listened to as many songs. Doesn't know diss songs from the 80's, 90's and 2000's. Why the hell would I care about his opinion? Let me go to my phone and whine about a rap beef being too serious when it's people being arrested for protesting over Palestine. **** him and his analysis. ***** mutha****a.

If Drake put his much intensity into push ups this beef would be over

I don't understand why Drake be feeling so confident bringing up dudes wives or girls. It's too much dirt on him to take something personal. He made the same mistake with Pusha.

This is nasty

This why people say Drake ain’t of the culture/ain’t black lol

I admire Drake Stan’s. They support him no matter what. Getting pissed on. Him taking those zesty pics, nail paint. They’ll defend anything.
I went in the Drake thread and first thing I see is some tweet about Drake hiring a child actor to pretend to be his daughter in order to feed Kendrick false info and it was an Easter egg pic of her in the Family Matters vid.

I bust that Homer Simpson/Jerry Seinfeld/Grandpa Simpson gif so quick

:smh:

Last edited:
I went in the Drake thread and first thing I see is done tweet about Drake hiring a child actor to pretend to be his daughter in order to feed Kendrick false info and it was an Easter egg pic of her in the Family Matters vid.

I bust that Homer Simpson/Jerry Seinfeld/Grandpa Simpson gif so quick

:smh:

Even that cope of an angle has been debunked. They’re delusional lmaoo but Drake played into it liking that “fake mole” comment. This **** turning into some mystery show / murder mystery scooby doo type **** lol

Back
Top Bottom