Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

News to me... His last album still in rotation but I understand. Y'all need music to dance to in the club. I respect it.
I hate how you jump to conclusions.

Ross a legend but his best days are behind him. Even in this beef, all his highlights have been him talking and not rapping. And I hate drake

The one with meek?
This one brother

Rick_Ross_-_Richer_Than_I_Ever_Been.png

I got a few tracks from that tape with Meek in my rotation tho... That was kinda lazy on both their parts.

The meek album was the ultimate fumble. He let me down. Didn’t like this one either. Wasn’t good by the standard he created.
I agree on the meek album... Seemed rushed and phoned in. His last solo took some time to grow on me and yeah it's not better PoM2 or Rather You Than Me but still a solid effort from Ross imo.

The smartest thing Kendrick has done in this Battle is immediately dropping 'Meet the Grahams' after Drake dropped 'Family Matters.' That record is a ****ing banger and would have turned the tides of this battle if Kendrick had waited even a day later to respond. Drake had the video and rollout perfectly set. Not letting that track breathe was a genius level move by Kendrick.

You
He’s effectively turned the culture, women and the culture against Drake. Never thought I see the day.

Drake not going nowhere but I think his run will be over when this is said and done.
You’re over exaggerating. The women will be right back once Drake actually drops an album with their anthem. Nobody can be destroyed unless they committed actual crimes and even then

Back
Top Bottom