Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

50 been quiet lately or nah? all the compromised ny cats look crazy right now.
at no point has this battle been close.

i know pharrell laced kendrick after all the **** drake been talking .
its crazy cause i can see all the producers trying to throw kendrick some heat
Feels like NY as a whole will never get over that Control line ever :lol:

The craziest thing about all the diss songs, I haven’t heard one on the radio. Granted, I don’t listen to the radio much but I remember when Jay vs Nas was going on, they played the disses every hour lol.
Push-ups been getting radio play here. Got a good feeling that’s about to change lol

He really dropped another one tomorrow :rofl:

Right, Drake needs to visceral. This isn’t a rap battle, he’s dismantling his character. It’s not even funny anymore, this is some revealing ****. It’s like someone slandering your name to the world disclosing the worst things you’ve done as an adult. Even to the point on a personal level, if any of this is true, I can’t rock with Drake ever. Musically, I haven’t been into him since maybe “Headlines”/“Started From the Bottom”, but now I can’t even look him the same as a person.

I’m still in disbelief Dot dropped a slapper :lol:
It was rarely in his catalog intentionally , but man is undeniably capable of creating one. A generational talent

Also the woj on Kendrick news on Twitter is a prophet for sure. The daughter allegations are tied to something major.

:rofl: :rofl:

20240504_231129.png

:rofl:

Is this the dethroning of Drake?

Say what you want about who is the best Drake has been the biggest guy in rap for a decade. Does this put an end to that?

I have no idea.

I think this new anti ovo alliance of future, ross, Dot, Metro, and others will definitely have a trickle down effect and these records Dot pumpin out every hour sure as hell aint helpin the cause. I can see it being kinda Ja Rule-ish to the point where he only has a small handful of ppl that are willing to work with em. Newer artists I can see still collabing off the strength, but established acts that are relevant will probably steer clear. Lookin like all he has left in his corner at this time is Nicki, Weezy, 21, and Big Sexy…not the best roster to have. But we may be witnessing a restructuring in who is the go to go for rap and after the dust settles it may no longer be Drake.

Back
Top Bottom