Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We told them it was a sweep.
20240505_152634.jpg

Kendrick did not tell one lie when he said it wasn’t just him it was what the culture was feeling.

I’ve never seen Drake lose the internet and look at how thirsty people are coming out the woodwork tagging in on this.

This is career damaging.

Some of the best dissed come from juvenile, playground type **** off the surface :lol:.

That and it being a call and response. He just made a “hit” a classic. And walked that man down and showed exactly how he was a colonizer, and him running to ATL/south to ride waves.
Some of the best dissed come from juvenile, playground type **** off the surface :lol:.

That and it being a call and response. He just made a “hit” a classic. And walked that man down and showed exactly how he was a colonizer, and him running to ATL/south to ride waves.

Lol when he dropped Euphoria yo I posted in here saying the best thing to come out of this was the “o-v-ho” line.

Man went and made it a full hook. It cracks me up so much

THUG MADE YOU FEEL LIKE U A SLIME IN YO HEAD

giphy - 2024-03-15T012326.972.gif

FREE SEX AND LOCK THE OFFENDERS UP INSTEAD
100% that Atlanta part is probably what's hurt him the most during this whole thing because of how accurate it is :lol:

Crazy seeing the industry as a whole, producers, rappers, fans all gathering for this **** :pimp:

Everyone's gotten sick of him using everyone for culture cred, legitimacy and leverage while still styling himself as a kingmaker at the same time in unison.

Back
Top Bottom