Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Literally every pro Drake argument since Euphoria has gotten picked apart.

We told them it was a sweep.

IMG_1820.gif

The only way Drake can come back is if he plays the moral route and releases a statement saying pedophilia isnt a joking matter and I stand with those that have been victims from it. From there it's an even playing field
No, he's cooked. No moral high ground can save his soul. He'll still be a major pop star but the days of him wanting to be a respected street rapper are over.

The only way Drake can come back is if he plays the moral route and releases a statement saying pedophilia isnt a joking matter and I stand with those that have been victims from it. From there it's an even playing field

If we keep it a buck, he doesn't have to address anything.

If he never responds but in 6 months drops the music his fans love, it won't matter.

With anything, folks move on.

Vlad is trash man

Ehh I'm torn here. On one hand, saying it's a black affair and white people can't comment on it when we're talking about the dominant music genre of the 30 years is pretty lame to me. Can't gatekeep on the biggest musical genre imo. It's always been a black centric art form but white people can still enjoy it and participate in it in the conversation imo. Respectfully, of coure.

On the other hand, Vlad is a lame just looking to get headlines at the expense of anyone and going Karen is embarrassing.

Both sides bad on this one. Let's do better.

Drake will have to announce OVO fest soon
So he’s definitely putting something out

EYE also think Kendrick gotta let this one burn for a bit before dropping again

Watch this Sunday service track be on a Kanye beat

No, he's cooked. No moral high ground can save his soul. He'll still be a major pop star but the days of him wanting to be a respected street rapper are over.
Nobody has ever looked at Drake as a street rapper. I think he wanted relevancy moreso than anything

If we keep it a buck, he doesn't have to address anything.

If he never responds but in 6 months drops the music his fans love, it won't matter.

With anything, folks move on.
Naw he has to address it there's nothing stigmas you can't have attached to your name. Even if he responds 6 months from now people are still going to call him a pedophile. The more time he doesn't respond the worst it's going to get. Just wait till women start getting involved lol.

Back
Top Bottom