Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wow. Me and my siblings had a decent sized YouTube channel for years reacting to music, so if this is true I got mad respect for that! Them copyright demonetization flags are a pain in the ***. You can get 40k views and get no money for the video smh
That's a big reason why Big Quint only does one video a year now

Me personally no.

And it's just because I realize that while he may lose this battle, in the long run he isn't losing anything.

He will continue to make music that will top the charts.

Clearly he lost to Pusha and that didn't stop any momentum.

In 6 months to a year he will drop an album, it will sell well.

He will still get jabs about how Kendrick killed him but nothing is stopping his fan base from supporting him.

For all of Drake's shenanigans over the years (which Kendrick has been more than happy to point out :lol: ), he doesn't get to where he is and have the longevity he has had if he wasn't talented.

He'll be taking his lumps for a while from this no doubt but the next album he drops, his diehards will be there and IT will likely top the charts.

He's gotta learn from this though. Can't be talking greasy on records anymore and "acting like you Pac" as the kids say.

Stay in his lane with the melodies and club bangers and he'll be fine.

Drake gotta get creative. First and foremost he gotta rap. No more trying to make a Back to Back part 2. It’s not 2015 anymore, you’re chasing a feeling that can’t be recreated. Then he’s gonna have to do it on Kendrick’s block or some **** lol. This is rap. You gotta get disrespectful

Meanwhile, let's check in with Future:

1714939522508.png

Back
Top Bottom