Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ain’t no way in hell I’m feeding anybody any fake info to accuse me of being a pedo
Like how ****ing stupid is that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Why would you tell on yourself? Or have the Feds knocking down your door, No Diddy!!
This is all Pusha’s fault. He forever made rap beef about revealing some embarrassing secret. We got two guys at their peak rapping their ***** off, but the content is pitiful.
C'mon. Hip-hop beef since the 70s, before the pouring hennessey on my enemies.
I'm not familiar with his personality or if he is usually on that white but he seem coked the hell out here
Probably both. He's actually a funny dude (based on his interviews and posts). See: DJ Envious controversy. :emoji_eyes:
Clearly was his "red button". Kendrick is a wife beater.

Then he drops like 30 mins after and everyone forgot. Genius play.

But all these accusations are wild on both sides.
Honestly,...I think this is the damning thing. We're applauding two terrible human beings (allegedly). One made a pedofile club banger lol.
Alchemist ✅
Mustard ✅
Next beat should be Dr. Dre 😮
A part of me wants this to end. But a Kanye plus Dre beat wouldn't be bad.
Yup gotta circle back for all them east coast cats…. 50, cam, juelz, Ebro, Fat Joe, Gillie etc.

I'm from New York. I won't be mad if they come to knock down our buildings (cough no Al Qaeda).

All them dudes looking compromised. Meanwhile, one side is peddling a 20 v 1 narrative.

I'm happy this thread only jumped 15 pages since my last view. It's crazy how Future is unscathed in all of this. And J. Cole had the foresight to opt out and hide in a bunker like Fall Out.

1714997124687.jpeg

Kind of lame for Drake to cop out like that tbh. A strategic move in and of itself though because now it gonna look like overkill if Kendrick keep going and puts Kendrick in a place of not knowing whether to drop the final haymaker (and Drake come right back to have the final say) or drop more for the **** of it tracks…

It's an attempt to bow out while trying to keep his dignity

IMO it was just better to not release anything than sounding defensive and sad on a track 🤷‍♂️

Also I liked that Drake ain’t sound emotional but he can’t keep sounding too cool for school on these disses.

And I’m not taking none of that I don’t want to fight you no more, I don’t want to diss you no more cuz you called me a pedophile or you can drop a 100 more disses I’ll see you later or you feel disgusted about the subject matter. Nah

No Drake. You said you wanted this. Said you been waiting 10 years. Can’t say you done now. Nah.

Go remix Not Like Us now and say a bunch of freaky **** while you diss Kendrick. Go make another video and drop it same time as the Not Like Us remix. Jack the whole Bay accent in it too

Last edited:
Hold up. Drake didn’t even say Weinstein, he said Epstein. And Kendrick compared him to Weinstein. Self admission? Freudian slip? Also Drake’s writers aren’t doing well at all
Thought this too. Never actually called him a rat either. If you know a lil about language and psychology Drake definitely exposes himself all throughout this back and forth

It has absolutely nothing to do with New York. Comments like that are stupid.
I think it's more due to the Tri-State folks caping for Drake.

But I'd love for this to spill over into Hip Hop WW3. NY been too soft since the DPG came and crushed the buildings.
Wait was Kendrick really molested?
Drake misinterpreted Kendrick lyrics. So they're both volleying false accusations toward one another.

Imagine being involved in a fight. Person says we can square up one on one, just don't do anything crossing the line. You go for their nuts.(pause) Then you get upset and start complaining to the people watching when they go for yours and attempt to bite you.

Aubrey is a wild boy for thinking people are going to go for that.

Back
Top Bottom