Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

"You only care about pedo stuff bc you were a victim of it when you were a kid" is wiiiiiiild thing to say. Like wtf are you thinking with that?
He plays the victim despite being the one who keeps crossing the line. He learned absolutely nothing from the Pusha T beef. You can't cry mean when you make incendiary personal comments initially.
Out here beggin' for attention, n***a, say please
Always rappin' like you 'bout to get the slaves freed
You just actin' like an activist, it's make-believe
Don't even go back to your hood and plant no money trees
His ghost writers also inserted this slaves freed comment. It seemed foolish in light of what Kendrick is accusing him off. He's basically the Samuel Jackson Uncle Ruckus character in Django Unchained.
Imagine being involved in a fight. Person says we can square up one on one, just don't do anything crossing the line. You go for their nuts.(pause) Then you get upset and start complaining to the people watching when they go for yours and attempt to bite you.

Aubrey is a wild boy for thinking people are going to go for that.
1000%

Why he and Metro beefing? The way this guy moves is shady and underhanded. It's why you have all of these people hooing and haing on the side lines like Serena's husband, Rick Ross, Metro, etc.

Was hoping to wake up to a Kendrick diss. I guess both sides are done for now. I'm sure shots will be sent on future albums.

Why he and Metro beefing? The way this guy moves is shady and underhanded. It's why you have all of these people hooing and haing on the side lines like Serena's husband, Rick Ross, Metro, etc.

Metro is mad because of the grammys

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 8.52.13 AM.png

Drake suggested Kendrick to call him a pedo while using a AI Tupac not to long ago now he upset about it

Yeah well calculated :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Just like he gave him false info so the world would know about him and Baka, so he would have to make a song to deny it :lol:

Yo I just went and listened to Push Ups.

Lmao dude had mad confidence in that “this the Bark with the bite, n whats up!” After that I went and listened to Heart pt6. Lmao. Deflated.

Euphoria replay value is 💯

That was supposed to be his nuclear bomb. Filmed a video and everything.

If I was Kendrick I wouldn't even do another song. I would just do a video for Meet The Grahams or Euphoria.

I was wondering what that was about when I saw the g-unit spinner. I thought no way 50 allowing people to borrow this but then he went on to repost it so I was like hmmmm could be.

I asked one of my homies who is a Drake Stan and he replied “he’s the 50 cent of beef” that’s why he had it which made me laugh

Little dork probably has Dip Set, Death Row, No Limit and Rocafella chains made

Funny hearing baseball announcers name drop Kendrick. :lol:
That family matters record done came and went. Clearly drake and his fans underestimated kendricks popularity. How many artists can overshadow a drake record?

O’s :smokin
They ain’t want Boward Woward to be great lol. This **** woulda did Fresh Prince in 94 numbers 04-06. Woulda fit right in on UPN/CW

Could have changed dude whole career

That YouTube channel is a gold mine.

A whole lot of black sitcoms that never aired on there. And some lesser known ones, with big names. Was watching the one with Terrence Howard being a HS basketball star, with George Wallace as his Dad, Dee from Wayne’s brother as his mother, and that lil dude from the parent hood as his brother.

Wasn’t bad. South Central the TV show with Larenz Tate was good as well

Back
Top Bottom