Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Rap is no longer just on wax with social media and the internet. The Game and 50 **** just wasn't on wax.

Who even knows the name of Ross' diss songs?
So the stance you're taking on this completely contradicts your stance on Drake/Kendrick. Using your logic Drake won this... Also 50 and Ross beef was 15 years ago not sure why you're applying that to this. Game won on wax, same as Ross, same as the lox. Ja is literally the only person 50 got on wax and even then he had hella help. I'm assuming you're a 50 fan.

i don’t understand the overkill thing though. i want kendrick to release everything he has on tuck. why not?
That was a line taken straight from the internet. Tooooo many of his fans made post about it after they knew it was over with “Not Like Us”.

Speaking of 50…
No such thing as overkill. Man had about 4 songs on his debut album and multiple songs from mixtapes going at Ja. We loved it all lol.

50s internet antics weren't even that funny tbh. That Pimpin Curly skit was hella cringe.
So who won?

Ross outrapped him, dropped way better music, his career and name got bigger. 50 didn't reach his goal. We know that's how 50 judges his battles. We never hear 50 say he won that.

We can't compare that battle to what Dot and Drake just did. Dot got the song of summer.
It's kinda strange to see my brother Magic go out like this.. didn't know he was on that type of time.

So the stance you're taking on this completely contradicts your stance on Drake/Kendrick. Using your logic Drake won this... Also 50 and Ross beef was 15 years ago not sure why you're applying that to this. Game won on wax, same as Ross, same as the lox. Ja is literally the only person 50 got on wax and even then he had hella help. I'm assuming you're a 50 fan.

I know the name of Kendrick's diss songs. He has scathing lines and songs. These songs will be remembered.

Nobody can tell me **** Ross said dope. Same with his diss at Drake. 🤷‍♂️

and I've criticized 50 more than anyone in this thread and said his music doesn't age well.

I just want to know how you win and nobody ever brings up a bar or song you did. You just survived to continue on.

HE A FAN HE A FAN HE A FAN HE A FAN

IMG_9202.gif

I know the name of Kendrick's diss songs. He has scathing lines and songs. These songs will be remembered.

Nobody can tell me **** Ross said dope. Same with his diss at Drake. 🤷‍♂️

and I've criticized 50 more than anyone in this thread and said his music doesn't age well.

I just want to know how you win and nobody ever brings up a bar or song you did. You just survived to continue on.

So was that a draw? :lol:

Honestly that last track sounded so bad Kendrick doesn't need to reply. Really we can strike that joint from the record and let Drake go again.

Back
Top Bottom