Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We reaching for straws now.

The truth is Kendrick jus made up some personal attacks that stick based on drakes persona of sleeping with a lot of women.

He’s not an actual pedophile. It’s just easy to stick cuz he’s been with a lot of women. Sucks that kdot lied but it’s jus an attack

The truth is Kendrick jus made up some personal attacks that stick based on drakes persona of sleeping with a lot of women.

He’s not an actual pedophile. It’s just easy to stick cuz he’s been with a lot of women. Sucks that kdot lied but it’s jus an attack
“He’s not an actual pedo” he’s just a groomer

Some of y’all are highly sus

Having these "friendships" with lil girls is why it sticks. If he wasn't texting and taking pics with 15-16 year olds it wouldn't stick.

Dude deleting them tweets :lol: :smh:

1715015035965.png

1715014907460.png

hey, hey, hey, hey run for your life

“He’s not an actual pedo” he’s just a groomer

Some of y’all are highly sus
Lol. I’m kdot fan. But this pedo thing I’ll try to explain it to u in a mature way only cuz your saying it’s sus.

Yo if we took every actors picture they ever took with a child or pre teen or teen, you would assume the same for all of them.

It’s a ****ty truth, at their concerts, in their backstage,in their private meetings with rich peoples kids, they take pics with kids and kids have huge crushes on whoever they’re meeting if it’s a celeb. How many preteens did kid rock, backstreet boys, The Beatles etc take pics with? That’s drakes level of stardom too.

Would I let my daughter take pics with grown men wether they are celebs or artists, no. Is it normal part of the fame world, yes.

All that cuz ur saying grooming and sus. I hate drake to begin with. Just bein mature

Lol. I’m kdot fan. But this pedo thing I’ll try to explain it to u in a mature way only cuz your saying it’s sus.

Yo if we took every actors picture they ever took with a child or pre teen or teen, you would assume the same for all of them.

It’s a ****ty truth, at their concerts, in their backstage,in their private meetings with rich peoples kids, they take pics with kids and kids have huge crushes on whoever they’re meeting if it’s a celeb. How many preteens did kid rock, backstreet boys, The Beatles etc take pics with? That’s drakes level of stardom too.

Would I let my daughter take pics with grown men wether they are celebs or artists, no. Is it normal part of the fame world, yes.

All that cuz ur saying grooming and sus. I hate drake to begin with. Just bein mature

What about the texting? The lil girl bobby brown said they was saying I miss you to each other. I hope he's not a real pedo but just like with MJ somebody shoulda told him this looks wild.

Taking pics with a girl at 16 then dating her at 18 is wild.

Back
Top Bottom