Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

deadmanny.png

I want to hear from 21, 2 Chainz and Thugga (if he get out) how they feel and if they’ll still collab in the future.

With all the ATL pilfering talk, he’d still be good if any one of them gives him a lob.
Chainz is cold out here. Dont know what a jail thug verse does for you and guys who sit down for as long as he’s been gone usually lose it.

So that leaves 21

My favorite part of the entire diss is the last verse of Not Like Us.

No pedo ****, no wife beater bars, no molestation, no gossip…. Just straight facts. I know that **** burned drake’s soul. The only way it could get better is if future drops a diss track this week.

I don’t mind drake making music for his fans to enjoy, but stop stealing folks swag/juice under the guise of a “stimulus package”. Unfortunately artists will never turn down the $ and I can’t blame them for that, but there’s no reason for established artists to let drake keep using them.

and he got nothing to refute any of it.

Kendrick wasn't entirely truthful tho...some of the audience do be slow.

And I am not a Kendrick fan at all

Idk man I hear what you’re saying but bruv is moving highly sus

I don’t think he’s sleeping with underage women (**** I could be wrong) but I think he’s at the very least using his status to plant seeds in underage girls

Either way besides the pedo thing Kendrick isn’t lying about Atlanta. That’s the rap aspect of it that is complete facts

Not sure why you focused solely on a “lie” about the Pedo thing. There’s other damning evidence that Kendrick brought up that has to do with rap

every year my work requires us to do online trainings. ive sat thru enough virtual workshops to spot grooming behavior. Celebrity or not, consistently texting minors and casually saying “i miss you” is it. A celebrity could easily manipulate their status.

Been enjoying this beef and drama, but hope the pedo allegations aren’t true

every year my work requires us to do online trainings. ive sat thru enough virtual workshops to spot grooming behavior. Celebrity or not, consistently texting minors and casually saying “i miss you” is it. A celebrity could easily manipulate their status.

Been enjoying this beef and drama, but hope the pedo allegations aren’t true

I am also a mandated reporter and I've seen CPS called for less.

Drake and Baka are WEIRD

Kendrick wasn't entirely truthful tho...some of the audience do be slow.

The audience is very slow :lol:

For anyone buying the drake planted it angle: why wouldn’t they record a video of them packing the luggage and laying the so called bait? Like, “yeah we gon get this dude w/ this one”. Then you drop that video as soon as Kendrick drops the song with the so called “bait”. You basically won the beef.

Coming back a week later after some weak *** internet theories and then being like “YEAH THATS THE ANGLE WE’RE GOING WITH KENDRICK TOOK THE BAIT” is ****ing stupid.

The audience is very slow :lol:

For anyone buying the drake planted it angle: why wouldn’t they record a video of them packing the luggage and laying the so called bait? Like, “yeah we gon get this dude w/ this one”. Then you drop that video as soon as Kendrick drops the song with the so called “bait”. You basically won the beef.

Coming back a week later after some weak *** internet theories and then being like “YEAH THATS THE ANGLE WE’RE GOING WITH KENDRICK TOOK THE BAIT” is ****ing stupid.

He got out maneuvered.

Family Matters was his red button, bro had a 7 min song with 3 beat switches, and a music video crushing a mini van. He thought he had it.

Kendrick was sitting on "Meet the Grahams" and dropped a dark therapy session that took all the life out of Drake's diss, then Kendrick double downed 12 hours later with Not Like Us for the knock out punch.

Bro was not ready. It's all about momentum, and swaying public opinion. Kendrick did not let Drake get any.

The silence from dudes in ATL says it all, they not rocking with white boi :lol: …He gon be on his own for a min
This what I’m most curious about at this point. Future and metro got pull but I really wonder if the rest on the same wave.

I especially wanna know where 21 stands considering his close ties to metro

J Cole somehow came out of this way better than I anticipated.
Yes and no

Yes he avoided getting melted like Drake did but

He still can’t claim he’s in the same tier as Kendrick… so I don’t wanna hear him say this going forward as he had been

Then you throw in the fact that he literally ran from the grind, that’s some coward stuff

At least Drake tried. And had a good track to top it off. He still got the score ran up on him but that’s more honorable than what cole did

Yes and no

Yes he avoided getting melted like Drake did but

He still can’t claim he’s in the same tier as Kendrick… so I don’t wanna hear him say thing going forward as he had been

Then you throw in the fact that he literally ran from the grind, that’s some coward stuff

At least Drake tried. And had a good track to top it off. He still got the score ran up on him but that’s more honorable than what cole did

I agree.

There is no Big Three. Kendrick told them and followed through. Being a coward > Being a pedo 🤷‍♂️

Kendrick the clear winner, Cole lost respect for running from the grind.

“Don't leave while you're hot that's how Mase screwed up"
Him dropping 3 albums of mid in the past two or so years hasn't helped. I think he can keep his name out there with hot verses and hopefully try to create a quality album.

IMO the internet and its thirst to cancel folks are taking the pedo stuff too seriously. People make wilder accusations about people they don't even know in the street....
with all this sickos and creeps out there, i’m not sure you can take it too serious especially with celebrities

What's wild is that euphoria was a response to family matters. Kendrick was addressing **** drake didn't even bring up yet :lol:. And Ross was talking about don't drop an 8 minute response

Giddey is like the face of pedos and he was probably a victim if you look at his case. Don't know if drake can live this down that easy

This is another game being played like Pusha T now.

I would reply, but J Prince and I don't want to go there

Same thing now. He's going to have trolls and bots like HipKnowledgeX_1 HipKnowledgeX_1 running around the internet saying he had to stop, because of all the corporations.

Bron better not have him on the pod talking about being the bigger man or I will have to have some serious discussions with Rich and what we're aligning Klutch with.

Back
Top Bottom