Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1715022684091.png

EYE TOLD YALL

Not sure if posted, also on the validity. But if true, seems like you don’t want to be seen standing next to Drake as mentioned on meet the grahams. Nasty work whatever might unfold.

I 100% believe Cole was warned about what was coming. He probably thought it was going to be a friendly fade, nothing crazy.

They really told Cole "We bout to air this ***** out, you better be gone by the time we come back"

What's wild is that euphoria was a response to family matters. Kendrick was addressing **** drake didn't even bring up yet :lol:. And Ross was talking about don't drop an 8 minute response

yeah this was my interpretation as well

as far as j cole he needs to release a gospel album the way he was talking no more top 1 or no one can see him raps.

Yes and no

Yes he avoided getting melted like Drake did but

He still can’t claim he’s in the same tier as Kendrick… so I don’t wanna hear him say this going forward as he had been

Then you throw in the fact that he literally ran from the grind, that’s some coward stuff

At least Drake tried. And had a good track to top it off. He still got the score ran up on him but that’s more honorable than what cole did
I’m a big J.Cole fan and I’ve been following him ever since Young Simba and will forever be a fan. But I don’t want to hear him ever boast about being number one in any shape or form.

I think he knew the REAL disdain that Kendrick had for Drake so he knew it would get dirty and K.Dot was probably going to fry him for being guilty by association. He knew Drake was vulnerable and knew he was going to get demolished. But I’m selfishly still wondering what he could’ve created to counter shots from K.Dot. Maybe he would have went in if he Drake wasn’t involved, because ain’t no way I’m defending a accused pedo with photos and texts that support that notion.

I think Cole initially thought Kendrick was personally coming at them both, and released the diss hence why he brought up Kendrick’s cross dressing uncle, but after somebody who cool with him reached and said nah, the verse was more so going at Drake, but you just standing next to him. Hence why Cole removed the diss.

now that the beef is “over”, do you guys think any of these songs ever get performed live?

If drake performs family matters at ovo fest or any show, that gives Kendrick the green light to perform Not Like Us & I know nobody on drake’s team wants to see that video :lol:

I still think Kendrick gon pop out for future x metro show in La this fall… they gon do King’s Dead.. I wonder if he drops his like that verse and if he does Not Like Us.

Back
Top Bottom