Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think Cole initially thought Kendrick was personally coming at them both, and released the diss hence why he brought up Kendrick’s cross dressing uncle, but after somebody who cool with him reached and said nah, the verse was more so going at Drake, but you just standing next to him. Hence why Cole removed the diss.
Right I agree. But Kendrick still directly said it ain’t no competition and **** a big 3

In the spirit of competition, cole got that to answer to if he wants to vie for that top spot tier

now that the beef is “over”, do you guys think any of these songs ever get performed live?

If drake performs family matters at ovo fest or any show, that gives Kendrick the green light to perform Not Like Us & I know nobody on drake’s team wants to see that video :lol:

I still think Kendrick gon pop out for future x metro show in La this fall… they gon do King’s Dead.. I wonder if he drops his like that verse and if he does Not Like Us.

Dot definitely doing Like That and likely Euphoria and Not Like Us at the Metro Future joint at Intuit.

now that the beef is “over”, do you guys think any of these songs ever get performed live?

If drake performs family matters at ovo fest or any show, that gives Kendrick the green light to perform Not Like Us & I know nobody on drake’s team wants to see that video :lol:

I still think Kendrick gon pop out for future x metro show in La this fall… they gon do King’s Dead.. I wonder if he drops his like that verse and if he does Not Like Us.
Kendrick took all the gas outta this thing including family matters which was actually dope prior to the responses

You cannot perform that at all. It makes zero sense. You got beat, badly- performing that would keep the war going and that’s not a war you’re ever gonna win (at least seems like that)

Kendrick took all the gas outta this thing including family matters which was actually dope prior to the responses

You cannot perform that at all. It makes zero sense. You got beat, badly- performing that would keep the war going and that’s not a war you’re ever gonna win (at least seems like that)
That goes for Meet the Grahams. Bro had a whole verse on a fake kid

It still trips me out how Drake hit us with all the signature moves on family matters and none of them were effective. The equivalent of wizards Jordan smoking wide open dunks. Not saying drakes finished but this is the first time the moves didn’t work.

Dot definitely doing Like That and likely Euphoria and Not Like Us at the Metro Future joint at Intuit.

I don’t think he does Euphoria, too long.

10 minute appearance for Kings Dead x Like That x Not Like Us would set the joint on fire.

I just don’t know if he’s going to do not like us because the show is like 4-5 months away and the beef might be dead by then.

I don’t think he does Euphoria, too long.

10 minute appearance for Kings Dead x Like That x Not Like Us would set the joint on fire.

I just don’t know if he’s going to do not like us because the show is like 4-5 months away and the beef might be dead by then.

not like us is going to bumping til next year and more. i need to see videos of drake when he's in public and they're playing it :lol:

We can lay this to rest now. Drake didn’t even pick the girl. (Should say lady since she’s 31, she’s older than me)

I think Cole initially thought Kendrick was personally coming at them both, and released the diss hence why he brought up Kendrick’s cross dressing uncle, but after somebody who cool with him reached and said nah, the verse was more so going at Drake, but you just standing next to him. Hence why Cole removed the diss.
no need to think he explained it pretty clearly what happened

Letting your teenage daughter getting pulled on stage by a rapper’s entourage with you present is very concer inf behavior from the father.

I wonder what his opinion on the entire thing is.
Right, I would’ve told them straight up that she’s 17 and she’s not going up there.

Back
Top Bottom