Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Saving crimes for beef ammo hardly seems upstanding.

I would hope these people aren’t actively aware of crimes.. and who knows maybe that’s why all these dudes end up falling out with with Aubrey, not necessarily the actual crime(s) because obviously that would make people culpable.. but maybe it was the questionable behavior that had dudes like, can’t do it

cp3 catching a random stray and just being collateral damage :lol:

Fi-npn6X0AMF_b0.jpg

CERTIFIED

Saving crimes for beef ammo hardly seems upstanding.
Never got this line of thinking

Weird way to flip it

So because Kendrick actually had the guts to publicly call out the sus behavior he should get **** for “saving it”? I’m not buying this

I’m not saying Kendrick should be applauded or something but he shouldn’t be called out for calling Drake out

Could just as easily say Drake withheld the thing about Kendrick beating his girl

But I would also call that weirdo behavior as well

Letting your teenage daughter getting pulled on stage by a rapper’s entourage with you present is very concerning* behavior from the father.

I wonder what his opinion on the entire thing is.
Father of a soon to be teenager daughter. If I took my daughter to a concert, I don’t know that I would be so quick to say absolutely not. I think that’s a very nuanced situation because for me it depends on the artist. I’d let Bow Wow in his heyday bring her on stage, but Uncle Luke gotta find another girl.

Had to look up where the original bbl drizzy beat came from. Thought it was from a legit motown artist that metro sped up.. apparently he sampled a track by an AI-based artist who calls himself (or itself??) “avocado papi”.. This **** is the ultimate reverse uno card considering champagne papi used AI pac:lol:

Pretty sure Drake smashed Metro’s joint and right now it would only add to the fire that Drake is a shameless dirty mack but also make metro look like he’s salty and stuck on it. The Wayne and Tammy stuff is coming back to light and dudes is talking bout charge it to the game like it wasn’t another act of dirty macking. If you’re a fan of the music okay cool, but literally none of his peers are coming to his defense for being a stand-up guy and good person. It’s either people openly in opposition toward him or dead silence and the silence is just as loud too.

Back
Top Bottom