Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This **** ain’t weird to y’all?

Bro, he just admitted to being a hater. Sorry a girl he liked got ran through at one of Drakes parties? Nothing burger

I don't know what world ya'll living in but this is common place, yes high school girls (18+) are being hit on by wealthy and famous guys. ****, there were girls from my high school that were talking to NBA/NFL players, maybe not @ 18 but damn close, I am talking 19-20 MAX.

Again not advocating, just saying

Bro, he just admitted to being a hater. Sorry a girl he liked got ran through at one of Drakes parties? Nothing burger

I don't know what world ya'll living in but this is common place, yes high school girls (18+) are being hit on by wealthy and famous guys. ****, there were girls from my high school that were talking to NBA/NFL players, maybe not @ 18 but damn close, I am talking 19-20 MAX.

That 2nd paragraph is crazy, you a weirdo.

"All these rappers waving white flags, while the whole ****ing club sing to it" is hilarious coming from Drake. Family Matters predicted his fate.

You're argument is who cares bc there's other weirdos out there? That'd what you're going with? That sounds like something one of Drake's writers would come up with.

You're argument is who cares bc there's other weirdos out there? That'd what you're going with? That sounds like something one of Drake's writers would come up with.
I personally think it's weirder to abuse your baby mama than have consensual sex with adults. Just my opinion? Idk

Go off though...

You trippin :lol: :smh:

That middle part my favorite. He went crazy.
It's legitimately his best work in years for me, he stepped up to the plate and delivered what could've been a KO blow against just about anyone else :lol:

Makes it even more crazy how that was the ace up his sleeve only for it to drop and simmer out with a whimper after getting immediately undercut. They recorded and dropped that **** 100% thinking that the weekend was gonna be a celebration and that the summer was his with that track.

Kendrick's strategy will be talked about for a long time because he really ate the biggest hit from the biggest hit maker in the game and followed it up with the nastiest 1-2 counterpunch we've probably ever seen at this level/caliber of a battle.

That maniacal and obsessive preparation paid dividends in the biggest way.

It's legitimately his best work in years for me, he stepped up to the plate and delivered what could've been a KO blow against just about anyone else :lol:

Makes it even more crazy how that was the ace up his sleeve only for it to drop and simmer out with a whimper after getting immediately undercut. They recorded and dropped that **** thinking the weekend was gonna be a celebration and that the summer was his.

Kendrick's strategy will be talked about for a long time because he really ate the biggest hit from the biggest hit maker in the game and followed it up with the nastiest 1-2 counterpunch we've probably ever seen at this level/caliber of a battle.
Absolutely.

Bro penned something so disturbing most doesn't even wanna re-listen in meet the grahams and followed it up with a banger.

It was too much to deal with.

Makes it even more crazy how that was the ace up his sleeve only for it to drop and simmer out with a whimper after getting immediately undercut. They recorded and dropped that **** 100% thinking that the weekend was gonna be a celebration and that the summer was his with that track.

That maniacal and obsessive preparation paid dividends in the biggest way.
It's the best diss song out of all dem, keeping it buck.

Agreed Kendricks timing was impeccable on the drops, especially the order.

I was starting to become more of a drake hater ever since the beef started but after seeing both there labels are owned by universal and one of universal owners is named in diddys lawsuit, Its all just orchestrated and a distraction from the Diddy ish. Just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom