Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's the best diss song out of all dem, keeping it buck.

Agreed Kendricks timing was impeccable on the drops, especially the order.
Euphoria is still the best for me but it's definitely in my top 3.

Wouldn't argue against anyone having it top 2 for them but the impact of MTG has it ahead for me even though it's not a bop or something you wanna listen to again and again and again like Like That, Not Like Us or Family Matters.

Kinda hoping to eventually see someone make a compilation of all the records we've gotten out of this, even Cole's, for posterity once the dust settles :lol:

Would love to listen to them in order sometime.

It might be his hardest rapping record but got blocked into the stands within a matter of hours. Not like us is a better club banger. Joint makes you wanna hit a lil dance.

got Not Like Us playing right after it every time

lose it when bruh say “knew it was smoke when Abel hit us with the serenade / ***** said UHHNN UHHHHNNNNNN” :lol: :lol:

You can tell Euphoria was recorded as a performance record. He's absolutely planning to do so. And Not Like Us is a given. The question is when?

Summerjam?? :nerd:

I don’t understand how ****** move but once we left high school wasn’t no doubling back
That’s just me though

***** talking about NBA/NFL players and some how that **** don’t seem strange

God Bless
I was stating facts not opinions, I was clear, but carry on

Oh, now you need receipts. Got it.......
So this is not weird to you?

I don't give a damn about no industry, I don't want no grown *** man texting my 14 year old daughter saying I miss you.

You are saying I am not acknowledging Kendricks "lies" only drakes? My argument is based on accepting a Kendrick lie on Drake :lol: while what (Drake) is doing is weird "if true" just common place and legal. Hence me acknowledging lies from both

So you believe Kendrick hit his wife and Drake is a pedo?

Back
Top Bottom